10

Third Person's POV:

Bangtan heard that Jimin got mobbed and has been rescued now.

They were kind of worried because fans might have hurted him.

They didn't know that Jimin is not the only one in their living room and so they loudly make noise and pushed the door as if they are going to break it.

They went one by one, and to their shock.

Jimin is with a girl.

Jimins's POV:

I didn't even glance at my co-members, instead I went to take off my jacket. Facing them with my back.

I even heard them whistled!

These assh0les.

"Oh! Sorry for interrupting, we just went to look at Jimin. Didn't know he went with hi-"

Before Jungguk say something, I immediately cutted him off. "What do y'all need?"

"We told you, we just want to check on you. Miss... uh... are you okay?"

I turned my back and saw Jeongyeon smile shyly while nodding a bit.

Wow. Acting like an innocent-

She isn't like that when it is just the two of us. How unfair!

"Anyways, you guys might be hungry for now. We ordered chicken's and- What is it again, Jhope?" Namjoon-hyung asked.

"Uh... pizza? Dunno. Hehe"

What? He's just ordering random stuffs again. Anyways, I know it would be good. I'm starving.

Jeongyeon immediately looked up and, "No, no, no. I just ate. I just want to go now..."

She should be grateful, we offered her foods.

"Our driver's had a meeting, no one is free to ride you to your destination." Namjoon-hyung said.

"Jimin can ride her home. 'Cauz he's the one who putted her in trouble." Taehyung smirked.

This boy...

Is getting into my nerves.

"Oh. No it's okay, I can call our company for-"

"Cut it. I'll drive you to your destination. C'mon."

I immediately packed up again and waited for her to get up.

When there are no signs of her getting up, I furrowed my brows in frustration.

"What now?"

I think she was startled about me snapping my fingers in to her face.

"Oh, sorry!" then she immediately got up.

We are about to get out the room when we bump to one of our managers.

"Oh, Jimin. You can't use the van right now, it's raining so hard." he looked at her. "Uh. Miss, We're sorry but can you please stay here for awhile? We just contacted your agency and they said you can't go there yet. Because the road is slippery."

I got no words to say.

Her? Staying here?!

No. Fvcking. Way!

I might go crazy.

"Sorry for the both of you. Please understand."

I just nodded and went back inside to take off my jacket.

This is so frustrating!