43

Jimins's POV:

Uh-huh! And that's hot.

Well, I can't now wait for later. I'll sure make her suffer and well... not to the point that she'll regret it.

I just want her to regret on disobeying me.

Thoughts of her, makes me more hot.

I'll make this investigation quick.

While walking, I now texted the team to just tell us the summary of it. We got no time for more further informations today.

To: Team Silent Snakes

Make the investigation in a summary form. We got no time for more explanations. We are getting there.

Well, maybe they will think it is because we are a artist. We are quite a very busy person. Especially we are in a very big industry here in korea.

After so many walking upstairs. We reached the main door of this building. It's in Second floor.

This floor contains all the investigations. All the teams are here. It's very spacious, neat and big! Glass wall will be seen around. There's no hiding in this place.

Incase Jeongyeon will escape, I'm sure that we all can see her. Also, ain't going to do dirty stuffs here.

At the door, there is a two big bouncers waiting for us. They know my face so I can easily get in. They opened it at the same time in a formal way.

We bowed to each other and lead Jeongyeon to the middle part of this area.

Around this area there's a lot of cubicles and that main middle area is the biggest one. It's form is like a circle one. This room does not echo. People don't usually hear what we and they say. Unless, you are in front of them.

They need to shout if they wanna call you but they will only shout not many times. They don't want to disturb others.

People greeted us as we walk passed by them.

It's nice because they are good and really doesn't care if we are a celebrity or not. They are indeed a professional one.

"Jimin-shi!" Cholo waved at me.

Signing us to come in to their designated office. Cholo is the one who knocked in my window.

I just nodded and told Jeongyeon the way. And guess what? Now she's walking faster than ever! I keep looking at her back and walking a little faster too.

You can't escape from me Lady.