27

"I'm sorry for the sudden meeting. But I've decided to have this meeting today regarding to our Jeongyeon-unnie. We are going to talk about her case regarding to the mob case and her mental health." Jihyo started.

Tyuzu raised her hand.

"Yes, Tyuzu?"

"Jimin-hyung is now helping her. I think they don't need us anymore in that investigation."

"Agree. We don't need to intrude on what's going on between the two also." Dahyun said.

"It would be better if we could just help her up with her mental health instead. We don't need to meddle to that case. It seems like Jimin-hyung will handle everything for her." Sana said.

Jihyo agreed, "Thank you for all your opinions. Also, we would like to say sorry for you guys and especially for Jeongyeon-unnie."

Momo raised her brows. "And why?"

"W-we did something s-stupid." Nayeon stuttered.

"And what is it?"

"W-we planned to spy over Jeongyeon..." since she's been holding her tears back. Hot fluids rushed down her cheeks continuesly.

Sana immediately went to Nayeon and caressed her back.

"I-i initate it first. Then I let Jihyo join me. Then Sana..."

"You guy's don't want to tell me what's going on between them. So I decided to look it out myself." she continued.

Momo pouts. "I-im sorry Unnie. It's also my fault."

"Me too!" they said in chorus.

They looked at each other and laughed.

They admited that they all have faults. They really should say sorry to Jeongyeon. They felt bad, knowing that it caused Jeongyeon a traumatic experienced.

On the other hand, their heart softened when they recall that Jeongyeon, didn't even move so fans doesn't get hurt.

They protest at each other that Jeongyeon should fight back sometimes. It will not be her fault anyways.

"She just need to do it for herself." they said.

"Now we just learned our lesson. We shouldn't do it again. Let's not think of being malicious again." Nayeon said.

"U-unnie... How about the pictures?" Chaeyoung sadly asked.

Nayeon couldn't keep up a straight face and just let her face smirk.