30

Jimins's POV:

I'm starting to feel shy and awkward now. That's why I tried to tell her now what I want us to do now.

"U-uh. I'm here to pick you up-"

She shifted her weight at me. "What?!" she hissed. "Are you my driver? Huh?!"

"N-no!"

"T-then why?!"

"Have you forgotten about the investigation? I'm here to force you now. So come and go with me."

"No!" she crossed her hands.

"But, I already told your Manager." I smirked.

"Okay. Then go with her. Why me?"

She was about to get up when I held my phone and called her Manager.

"Hello? Manager-nim? Come here please. You know what to do."

After the call, she immediately gets up and hurriedly went to the door.

In her shock, Manager-nim is now in front of her!

How funny!

Look at that shocked face.

Can't believe I saw that ugly shocked face of hers.

Her Manager pushed her inside this room.

"Jeongyeon, you need to come with him. Don't worry-"

"No! Unnie. Why you do this to me?" I heard her say like she's going to start crying.

"Hush it. It's for your safety and justice."

"No!" she protest.

Before she can protest again, I immediately interrupted her, "Let's go. You are safe with me. Your Manager knows where we will go. Ain't throwing you in a abandoned warehouse so..."

"How dare you! Fvck you!"

I don't have any choice but to let her smell my prepared handkerchief filled with sleeping pill.

I'm sorry. But, I have to do this.

I carried her like how you carry a big pack of rice and brought her down. I used the backdoor again.

Her Manager covered her with the jacket she gave me. She's just in the back, following us.

Good thing there's no people here at the moment.

I'm low-key scared that they might think that we are doing something malicious. Thoughts of them thinking of me, carrying a dead body gives me goosebumps.

I hurriedly went to my car and let her Manager open the door for me. I decided to put her in the front seat so it's easy to control her.

I insisted to put the seatbelts on Jeongyeon.

It would be good if I'm the one who knows how I did it. So, no problem later.

While putting the seatbelts, I can smell her nice scent. She smells so good.