36

Third Person's POV:

Jimin were just peacefully driving when Jeongyeon suddenly moved. Causing him to brake the car so hard.

Jimin were a bit hurt because of Jeongyeon's words. He thought that Jeongyeon can't understand him.

"Is it because of the past?" he asked in his head, sighting.

The past caused them so much.

He's really sorry about it but... it seems like Jeongyeon can not move on from it.

Jeong-yeon's POV:

It feels really weird that we are in an small space together. Awkwardness filled the car.

"H-How?" I asked.

He looked at me with an confused face.

"H-how? Y-you both fooled me... What a traitor! I never knew Manager would agree with that bullsh1t of yours! W-what i-if-"

"She understands it. She also wants it for your safety. Your agency is kind of a bullsh1t too. See? They are not doing anything at the moment. They just wait for your fans to shut their mouths up."

I was taken aback of that.

He is right. I never thought my agency will do something for it. I think because they are used to it. But we, artist, are not.

I have so many what ifs in my mind. Maybe I'll just trust him.

Feeling guilty because of my harshness I eventually said,

"S-sorry..." while trailing off.

"I understand you." He said.

My heart softened so much. It feels so good.

Thinking that some people... really cared for you.