24

"Okay... But, what is the exact reason?" confused, Chaeyong asked.

Jimin chuckled a bit.

He thought that Jeongyeon didn't told any of them about the thing we are doing, huh?

"I thought you know what are up to..." he trailed off.

"We decided to investigate whose behind those mask. The 'Sasaengs' ones. I saw how Jeongyeon got really traumatized and scared-"

The girls were kind of shocked. They never knew that Jeongyeon felt that way. They thought that, is that why she's kind of bothered these past few days?

Nayeon felt guilty. She taught that something's is going on between the two.

She felt bad. Really really bad. She thought that she should act malicious at them.

Jihyo carresed her back mouthing, "It's okay."

Nayeon feel like tearing up. But she tried to hold it back. She want's to know the exact details first.

"She only got the chance to processed the whole scenario when we went to my agency. I also felt bad. To be honest. I thought that it's also my fault, so I thought that in exchange for that, we will investigate. I will make the most moves." he continued.

"We are here to help. We got each other! Fighting!" Dahyun said.

Jimin thanked them and their Manager called them just in time. They all bid their good-byes to each other.

Jeongyeon, on the other side were sleeping. She's sleeping peacefully.

The member's don't know if they will wake her up now or no.

"I'll talk to her next time. Let her sleep. We'll leave her up to Jimin. Also, I think they need to go now. Let's go."

After that, the whole room filled with emptyness. The cold air-conditioned filled the room. Jeongyeon shivered a bit.

Since they are the only ones in the room. The room went cooler.

Jimin is looking at Jeongyeon when she saw her shivering.

"Tsk. Wearing a see-through cardigan and a tank top in this cold weather? Ha! Unbelievable. And so weird." Jimin mumbled.

He slowly sat beside Jeongyeon and he carefully removes his thick jacket.

After that, he slowly putted it in her chest. Jeongyeon's head were now sliding to the side. Jimin held her head and bring it to his shoulders.

He thought that she might be so tired. After a while, he falls asleep too.