22

"Here, let's use the backdoor instead." she said while she lead the way.

Thinking that I'm entering her agency, makes me nervous. Anyways, why am I nervous? Never felt this kind of feeling before.

Manager-nim is talking alot, I need to catch up at her. "How are you?" I asked.

"You see, I'm doing well. I always try to protect them at all times, especially that one." I nodded.

"How about you? What happened? You haven't talked to me for a while now..." she continued. "I thought you already forgot me." in a sad tone.

I chuckled a bit. "Ya~ It's not like that. You see, we've been very busy for the past months. Also, I've been exhausted, down... I try to catch up, I need some time for my self also. But I'm really am sorry for not contacting you. You see especially when that shit happened, I feel like I don't have the guts anymore."

"Don't be sorry. Anyways, Congratulations for all of your success. Also send my regards to the other members."

"Thank you so much!"

"You all deserve it."

I smiled as a response.

Twice Manager is our close friend, but I'm more closer at her because of some reasons. We Bangtan, is also close to Twice. We are really good friends.

We all supported each other when we were still a rookie, and until now.

Some things also changed because of our own growth. But, we still are good friends.

"Here, sit here. Feel at home." I think we are at their reception area now.

I checked my watch and it's now nearly 8 am.

I roamed my eyes around to see what's inside of their reception area. It's simple and quite big. It's understandable, Because they are 9 in the group.

The room have alot of their trophy's and faces. They kept it simple as possible. It's neat, clean and the scent is neutral.

Manager left me for a while, she told me that she will just get the girls downstairs.

I'm thinking what would their reaction would be. My most awaited part is the reaction of Jeongyeon.

It must be epic.

After a few minutes, I heard the door rustling.