1

Jimin's POV:

I've got this nerve with this girl named Yoo Jeong-yeon. This isn't the first time I've seen her. This isn't also the first time I've looked at her with a disgust in my face.

She disgust me.

How dare she ruined our song? Especially my line! I cannot accept that.

That's why when it's their turn to sing, I only watched carefully.

And when the camera zoomed out.
I felt her looking at me, and so I laughed. Not because Jin-hyung is laughing, but because her aegyo sucks!

My aegyo is better. She should ask me to teach her- Oh! Wait. No!

I don't want to teach her!

I was fumming mad here at our studio, until Jin-hyung suddenly noticed me.

"Hey, bro! Is there anything wrong?"

The other members looked at me with worried eyes.

"Uh. No, I'm fine. I'm ju-"

"Don't lie, Jiminie~" Hobi-hyung looked at me seriously. "Tell us. Have you forgotten that we cannot fool each other when it comes to our feelings?" he added.

I was taken aback because of that. I just can't tell them that this girl is annoying me! No! Nev-

"Is this because of a girl?" Taehyung smiled with malice.

"What? No!" i tried to deny it.

Then they looked at me with a smirk in the face.

"Our agency doesn't stop us from dating Jiminie. It's up to you if you-"

"What? No! I'm not interested in them!"

Suga-hyung laughed. "Why are you so being defensive, huh?"

I stood up and walked out. I even heard them laugh.

Ugh! This girl.

Jeong-yeon's POV:

How dare that guy laughed infront of the camera! It felt so embarrassing!

I hope our fans doesn't misinterpret anything, if they do. I'll blame it to him! He thought because of that he's attractive now? Well, no!

He ain't attractive to me! Never! MARK. MY. WORDS.