37

Third Person's POV:

After that heatfull of argument. They now arrived to the investigation site.

Jimin, picked the most skillfull investigators and detectives in Korea. He still isn't sure how many will help them. But they know each other.

That detective agency are called Silent snakes. It's also a partnership with Bighit Entertainment.

That's why he doesn't wanna waste any time to find another one. Because this investigators will surely not disappoint you.

Jeong-yeon's POV:

I guess we just arrived. All the time we were just quiet. I'm now taking off my seatbelt but...

"Let me take it off for you." he said seriously.

I guess it's obvious that I'm struggling.  Well, it isn't my problem that I can't take off this sh1t. He putted it on, earlier.

He went near me to unlock my seatbelt. He's doing it slowly. It seems like he doesn't want me to get hurt any minute.

My ears heated.

The smell of his perfume suddenly hits my nose. No wonder that I kept smelling him, he really do smell so good.

I didn't know that I'm also moving forward to... to... smell him?

His cheeks suddenly got red. He shyly looked at me in the eyes.

I slowly looked down at his lips, nearly going to press it with mine... wait-

WHAT THE FVCK JEONGYEON?!

A-are you insane?

I immediately moved back and he was just stunned. I snapped my fingers so he'll go back to his senses.

He blinked thrice and shakes his head. He slowly removed the seatbelt in me and let's me go.