42

The time has come.

Jeongyeon just moved forward.

Jimin is like flash. And he's fast than lighting.

Without any word,

He sealed Jeongyeon with a rough kiss. Both hands cupping Jeongyeon's face.

Hands were gently and slowly running down to her body and going up to her face again.

Jeongyeon on the other hand, got shocked. She only realized that Jimin is kissing her went Jimin is now trying to cup her boobs.

She don't know what to do. Heat filled up her body as well. She slowly brought her hands to Jimins's biceps. Returning the kiss.

They now are sharing a rough, sweet and passionate kiss.

Jimin can't open Jeongyeon's clothes because she's all covered. It frustrates him.

Jeongyeon nearly touched Jimins's cock when someone just knocked on the car's window! She got irritated because this person kept on bugging them. She was the first to end the kiss.

They were both catching each other's breath. Jimin hurriedly gave his water bottle to her. While drinking, they checked who is knocking at them.

In Jimins's shocked, It was one of his close friend in this investigation site.

He sighed.

Thankfully, the car is tinted.

He rolled down his window and greeted him.

"Hello! How are you? We are going now. You can now go."

His friend greeted back. "I thought something was wrong here. The car is kind of moving. So is something wrong?"

He surveyed Jimins's car only to find Jeongyeon on his side.

He smirked.

"Hey! What's with that face? There's nothing wrong in here. We're going now so move."

"No it's okay. Take your time. Ciao!" he then put his hands in his pocket and walked away, cooly.

Jimin looked at Jeongyeon shyly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn-"

"Faster-"

"What-"

"Faster!-"

"What do you mean?!"

"Faster! Let's get out now. We need to hurry up asshole."

Jimin just shaked his head and followed what Jeongyeon said. After they get out in the car he told Jeongyeon to,

"Be ready. We ain't done yet. Kissing me back is the sign to-"

"Fvck you!" she whispered. "Don't you dare!"

"Yes! Fuck me then. And no! Because you dared to do what I said not to! Now, suffer!"

"Ugh! Whatever." she then rolled her eyes.