~New friends ~

{Monty's POV}
me and sebb have been talking for about a year now. we have both become so close, we would face time every day when we both could. i loved talking to him, he made me so happy and took my mind of so many things. see there is a small problem. i felt like i started to grow feelings for him but i wasn't sure, i felt confused. i knew he was straight but i didn't know if i was gay, straight or bisexual. i would think about it each night, after we talked the thoughts would spin around in my head all day. as i was laying on my bed, just listening to some music i got a text.
sebb - hey monty, i know we have been talking for a while now and grown best friends, i was wondering if you wanted to get to know my friends? i talked to them about you and showed them your tiktoks and they loved them! and said they wanted to get to know you. so in a few months it'll be SITC and i was wondering if you was coming? x
SITC? i have heard about that but i didn't think he would want me to go, let alone meet his friends. wait i get to meet sebb, in real. not just over face time. my heart started to pump so fast.
monty - heya sebb, and i would love to get to know your friends and of course! i'll go ask my mum and see what she says x
i wanted to meet him for so long and now i had the opportunity. i couldn't let this down because i might never get to meet him.

{Sebb's POV}
me and monty had been talking for a year now, we had become so close to each other. i really trusted him which was weird as it would normally take me a while to trust some but i felt like i can with him. i had an idea, in a few months it will be SITC and that means i could meet him, i can hug him. i can hear his voice in real life and not just over face time. i had told my friends about him, and how much he makes me happy and they seemed to love him just as much as i did. he said of course to coming, now i just need to hope his mum will let him.
monty - my mum said i can!! i can't wait to meet you and hug you and meet your friends!! x
my heart started racing, i now get to meet him, i get to see him. wait i need to make a group chat with all of us in that way we can all get to know each other better.
sebb - i'm so glad you can! i can't wait to meet you and hug you too!! and also do you mind if i add you to a group chat will of us in so we all can get to know each more? don't worry you don't need to be shy, i'll be in it too to help you x
i know how anxious he gets with new people so i don't know how he'll react but it'll probably be better so that we when we meet it won't be as awkward.
monty - of course you can, also is it okay if my sister comes  along too? she's a huge fan of you x
i'm so excited, i finally get to meet my best friend for the first time, and we don't have to face time each other and say how much we wanna hug each other we can do it in real life.
sebb - of course it's okay, i'm so excited to meet you! x
what if i am coming across as weird? stop it sebb you are just overthinking everything. but i wasn't wrong. i was so excited to see him and hug him and for him to meet my friends. just need to wait a few months then i can meet him.
monty - how about we face time each other and we can talk about it? x
i loved face timing him. it was so fun, hearing him ramble on about anything and everything just made me happy. i didn't care what time it was, we would normally face time until we both fell asleep on call. which i found cute. only cute in a best friend way though.

{monty's POV}
i was so excited. i get to meet my best friend. wait what if he actually doesn't like me in real life? what if he thinks i'm boring? i hadn't realised i had spaced out until i heard sebb's voice. "monty? are you okay?" he said clicking his hands on our face time call. "oh yeah just thinking". shit now he's gonna ask what i'm thinking about. how am i meant to tell him?. "what ya thinking about monty?" he said in a confused tone. "oh it's stupid" i said with a slight blush creeping from my neck to my cheeks. "you know you can tell me anything" he said smiling. "well i was just thinking that what if we meet and that all your friends don't like me and what if you don't like me" tears had now formed in my eyes without realising it fell slowly down my cheek. "hey don't worry, you are my best friend and i'm so excited to meet you and hug you, and my friends are too" he said smiling at me. his smile was the best thing in the world. it could light up a whole room just with his smile. i couldn't help but smile. his smile and laugh was contagious and i could never help but smile and laugh with him. we would talk for ages and ages about anything.

*time skippp to dinner time*
it was now around 6 and we had been on call to one another all day, now and again i would slowly fall asleep but i would try and stay awake even when he would tell me to take a nap. i was sat downstairs with my family for dinner while i was texting sebb. "monty what is so interesting on your phone that you can't tell us" my mum said grabbing my phone out my hand before i could even do anything. "you and that sebb boy, you never stop texting him" my mum said, i felt my cheeks start turning red. i grabbed the phone out of her hand before anything else's happens. "he's my best friend" i said before standing up and going upstairs before i get anymore questions. my heart was still racing and i had no clue why, he's my best friend and will always be. before i could even think about the whole situation anymore i ended up falling asleep on my bed with sebb's text opened on my phone, with a smile on my face.

i'm sorry if this is really bad, i'm trying my hardest to get more chapters out but i'm currently struggling with writers block :( i'll try to get more out <3

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟻