~ Let's bake ~

{Sebb's POV}
i woke up and monty's arm was still resting on my stomach, he was fast asleep still. he looked so peaceful all wrapped in my blankets. i had an perfect idea for today that i know monty will like. speaking of monty, he started to wake up. "good morning monts" i said smiling at him as he sat up. his cheeks immediately started to blush as he saw how he had fallen asleep last night. "good morning sebby" he said shyly smiling at me. "i have an idea today but we need to get ready first" i said excitedly jumping out of bed. "ergh i don't wanna get up" monty said pulling the blankets over his face. "come on you'll like it" i said hoping it'll work. nope he didn't move. so i grabbed the blankets and took them off him. "heyy that's not fairrr" monty said pouting. "i'm cold now" he said pouting and folding his arms. "if you get changed you won't be cold anymore now will you" i said cheekily at him. "ugh fine" monty said huffing and getting up to get changed.

"what's your fantastic idea that you had to drag me out of your very comfy and warm bed for" monty said cheekily at me. "well i thought we do some baking today as i know how much you like baking" i said smiling at him. his cheeky smile had faded into a very excited smile and his eyes had lighted up. "see i told ya it was a good idea" i said nudging my arm against him. "okay okay fine your idea is very good" monty said nudging me back and smiling. i smiled at him proudly as i knew he would love it.

"oh good morning boys" my mum said walking into the kitchen where we was sat. "morning mum" i said smiling. "good morning julie" monty said smiling at her. "so what do you boys have planned for today?" she said sitting down next to us. "well i had the best idea, me and monts are gonna do some baking today" i said with a huge smile plastered on my face. "aww that sounds like a lovely idea, you boys have fun then" she said smiling at us both. "but don't make too much mess now boys" she said pointing at us both. "we won't mum don't worry" i said chuckling lightly. "okay i'm going to leave you to boys now to have fun" she said smiling and walking upstairs. "bye mum" i said smiling at her. "good bye julie" monty said smiling and waving lightly as we both leave the house to grab some things to use for baking.

{Monty's POV}
we was walking to the shops to pick up some things to bake with. "can we make chocolate fudge brownies sebby?" i asked looking at sebb. he nodded and picked it up. i grabbed some oreos and some icing and we payed for them and headed back home.

once we got home we set everything up and started. "so we need a mixing bowl and pour the mixture into it" i said as sebb put on some music on his phone and we both started singing out loud. i loved hearing sebb sing, i was one of my favourite things. he would do it when we facetime each other all the time and it would always make me smile. his voice was like an angel. "sebby you have such a good singing voice" i said by accident out loud. "why thank you monts" sebb said back smiling at me.

"no we need a bigger bowl sebb look the mixture is gonna fall out" i said as i tried to catch the mixture. "here take this" sebb said placing a bigger mixing bowl down onto the kitchen table as i poured in the mixture. now to say i knew what i was doing would be an understatement because i really didn't. me and sebb just went along with what the box said and hoped for the best. i grabbed the icing container and opened it, i grabbed some of the icing onto my finger and proceeded to stick it into sebbs mouth. i wasn't think straight at what i was doing but sebb seems to be okay with it as he was laughing. i could feel the butterflies bubble inside my stomach as he looked into my eyes. before i knew it i grabbed some of the icing and rubbed it onto my face. "hey that's not fair" i said huffing as i grabbed some more to put onto his face. "if we carry on we will have no more icing left" sebb said laughing.

we put the mixture into the oven and looked around the kitchen. it was a mess, everything was scattered around and both me and sebb was covered in icing and baking mixture. "what the hell has happened in here?" sebb's mum said coming downstairs the stairs and looking at us both. we both looked at each other and smiled then looked back at her. "this" sebb said grabbing some icing and wiping it on her nose. "sebb how dare you" she said laughing at him. "i'm sorry mum" sebb said laughing as he spoke. she grabbed some paper towels and wiped away the icing off her nose. "now you two better clean up after yourself" she said pointing at us then the pots behind us. we both nodded as she walked back upstairs.

"we better clean up monts" sebb said looking at me. i nodded and helped him clean up. once the kitchen was spotless the brownies had cooled down so we could eat them. "you get the kwispy bits and you get the chewy bits" sebb said as he placed on into his mouth. "wow great analysis there sebb" i said sarcastically at him. "rude monts" sebb said nudging me.

{Sebb's POV}
once we finished making the brownies we went upstairs and sat on my bed. "so what do you wanna do now then" i asked putting my phone down. "film some tiktoks then order something to eat?" monty asked getting up. "yeah sure" i said as i got up. we filmed a couple tiktoks but we kept messing up as we both couldn't stop laughing at them. i kept the ones we fucked up into my saves for memories. "want Chinese monts?" i asked walking to my bed stand and putting my phone on charge. monty nodded his head in agreement then went back to looking at his phone. he looked so deep in thought i thought i'd ask him after we eat.

once the food came, we both sat down onto the bed and started eating. monty was still glued to his phone and now i was getting worried. "monty are you okay? you have been glued to the phone ever since we filmed the tiktoks" i asked moving closer to him. "oh don't worry i'm okay sebb" he said smiling at me. i didn't completely agree with him but i didn't want to push him to tell me if he wasn't ready. once we was done eating i put on a film for us to watch as we both scrolled through our phone.

monty's phone started ringing and he got up and answered it. "yes, okay, right, fine" was the only words i heard come from his mouth as the ended the call. "who was that monts" i asked as monty sat down looking sad. he huffed as he spoke "my mum says one of my cousins are getting married tomorrow and she wants me to come, she asked if you would like to come too" monty asked looking at me with sadness in his eyes. "of course i will come with you monts!" i said smiling widely at him. "yay thank you sebby" monty said smiling and then jumping to hug me. "why do still look sad about it?" i asked after he hugged me and sat back down. "because we was meant to be spending time together and now you have to come with a wedding with me" he said looking down at his hands. "it's okay, we will still have fun monts" i said smiling at him.

monty started to rub his eyes sleepily. "want to get some sleep as we have to get up early tomorrow monty" i asked getting up to brush my teeth. he nodded and got up to. he looked to sleepy it was cute. sebb stop you are straight. i thought in my head as we got ready for bed.  soon enough we had both fallen asleep.

another chapter done, i'm sorry eve but your gonna hate me for some of them <3

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 1464