~ SITC meet and greet ~

{Monty's POV}
today was the day. the day i get to hug sebb in real life. the day i get to see him, hear his voice, see his face. everything about him. i had woken up pretty early as i couldn't sleep, i was way to excited but at the same time way to nervous to sleep. i jumped out of bed jumping up and down with excitement.

sebb - hey monty, do you want to meet at the train station? x
wait i'm a reading that right? he wants to meet me before the event. i could feel my heart jumping from my chest.

monty - of course i do! what time? x
sebb - probably around 9? is that okay? x
monty - of course it is! i'm excited to meet you! x

my heart was pouting, i was way to excited to meet him. and his friends.
sebb - i'm excited to meet you too! i need to go as i need to get ready, see you soon! x
monty - i should to, see you soon! x
and with that i chucked everything in my suit case and went to take a shower.

after my shower and grabbed some clothes. i wanted to look good for him, and his friends but mostly sebb. i brushed my hair trying to get it to look some what decent. "what time are we leaving monty?" queenie said coming into my room. "we are meeting sebb at the train station at 9" i said as a small smile grew on my face without knowing. the time was around half 8. and my nerves had got more and more over time. my hands was shaking and i could feel butterfly's in my stomach.

we got for the train station waiting for sebb. a few minutes later there he was. standing against the wall looking at his phone. my heart was beating faster then it ever has before. i stood staring at him for what felt like ages. "monty monty earth to monty" queenie said clicking her fingers in front of my face making me snap out of my daydream bubble i was in.
"oh hi monty!" sebb said with a shy smile plastered on his face. god he was even more handsome in real in life then he is on face time. "hi sebb!" i said smiling shyly back. i don't know what i was thinking but i decided to hug him. i thought sebb would freak out but he didn't, instead he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. it didn't feel like any normal hug like i do with my other friends. it felt different but i didn't know how to put it into words all i know that it was amazing and i didn't want it to stop. we broke away from the hug for what felt like hours but it was only a few seconds. "everyone is already at the hotel so we can just meet them their" sebb said smiling at me and queenie. we both nodded and walked with him. i could tell he looked anxious by his shaky hands. "you alright sebb?" i asked smiling at him. "o-oh yeah i'm okay, i've just never been to London before" he said with a slight blush creeping on his cheeks. "it's alright sebb you are with us" i said. he smiled at me. god i love his smile, his smile in so warm and welcoming.

we got to the hotel where everyone else was. "hi monty!" a girl said coming up to me to hug me. "hi" i said shyly back. sebb stood next to me. "monty this is lily, em, loz, and kt" he said smiling at me. "hi guys" i said smiling shyly at them all. "how about we all go out for lunch before?" lily asked us. we all nodded and got ready. "hey monty you doing okay?" sebb said smiling at me softly. "yeah i'm okay thankyou" i said smiling back at him.

{Sebb's POV}
i could tell monty was anxious about going out for lunch, even if he said he was okay, his hands was shaky and his speech was faster. i sat down next to monty while the others went to order. "are you sure you are okay, you seem anxious" i said softly to him. "oh yeah i am a little" he said smiling at me shyly. his smile was the most precious thing. stop it sebb, he's your best friend and you have only jus met him. "it's okay, i'm here i promise" i said smiling at him. he smiled back and nodded his head. the girls got back with our food and we ate. we would talk now and again and laugh about random things. monty had got more comfortable which was good as he would laugh more and smile more and talk more as he became more confident with us all. we finished and we all headed to the hotel. "queenie do you remember our room number?" monty asked. "yeah i remember" she replied back.

*small time skip*
"guys it's time" kt said walking in to where we all stood. it was time to meet our fans. i was so excited but a little part of me was nervous. but not as nervous as monty was. "hey monty are you okay?" i asked with a concerned look on my face. "oh y-yeah i'm o-okay" he said stuttering. i didn't say anything. i just hugged him. i hugged him tightly. "thank you sebby" he said smiling at me. sebby? that's new. it's cute. "it's okay monts" i said smiling at him. he smiled back at me and we went out our hotel room.

*skip to when it was done*
we got back to our hotel room. the girls had took queenie out for food so it was just me and monty. "hey monty so do you wanna make some tik toks?" i asked smiling at him. he nodded his head in agreement. we filmed a couple. we both was giddy and couldn't stop laughing so it made it harder to film them. it was now around 5 and the girls came back. we all filmed some tik toks together. kt then had an idea. "how about we have a party for the last day?" she said smiling at us all. we all nodded as it would be fun considering the was the last day and i might not see them all for a while.

{Monty's POV}
i don't know why but i couldn't help but look at sebb all day. the way he smiled at me just made my heart race and my stomach flip and i felt butterflies spread around my body. sebb is straight and i don't even know why i feel like this. i thought i was straight and i have always thought like that but recently being around sebb has made me question a lot. even when me and sebb would face time i would still get butterflies when he smiled at me or when he laughed. his laugh and smile could light up a whole room. "queenie will you be alright staying in the hotel on your own while we go to the party tomorrow?" i asked. "yeah yeah i'll be okay don't worry" she said smiling at me. it was around 9 and we was all pretty tired. sebb had gone back to his hotel room with lily and kt and em and loz had all gone back to there's so it was just me and my sister now in our room. "so you and sebb ay" queenie said nudging my arm and winking at me. i felt a blush form on my cheeks. "w-what do you mean?" i asked confused. "you know what i'm on about" she said smiling at me. "sebb is my best friend that's all" i said trying to be as convince at possible. "right okay" she said winking at me. i was still confused and we decided to sleep since it was a big day tomorrow with the party. i layed in bed the thought of sebb spinning around in my head. i closed my eyes trying to think of anything other then the thoughts and tried falling asleep. hoping this feeling will go when i wake up.

i'm so sorry i haven't been posted much, i have a few chapters ideas so they should some more tonight hopefully. ily guys <3

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 𝟷𝟺𝟷𝟿