Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I need to clear my head. It's been a few days since Leon and Sayaka died. I go into the storage room and grab another CD. This time it's Cinderella.

I make my way to the gym. I slip the disc into the CD player. The music stars to play and I skip to 'Cinderella dreams of the ball' one of my favorite dance sequences. I start by warming up. I take off my sweater hiding my scars. I start by warming up. I do some regular stretches, then I go into doing the five positions. Now I start to dance. By the time I start to dance I'm already on The Autumn Fairy'. I start doing the sequence. After I finish the song I look forward to see Byakuya.

"T-Togami-san!" I exclaim. I bet I look like a deer in headlights.

"You may be wondering what I'm doing here, I'll tell you, I'm here to tell you what was on my tape," The tapes. The motive. I can't help but think back to it. I look at the floor. My tape. It was the dance studio. My instructor, my parental figure, saying he was so proud of me, then a scene of the dance studio torn up and my instructor gone. Monokuma in my ear talking about what may have happened to him.

"But... Why?" I ask. Surely no one would want to remember that.

"Because, I want to form an alliance with you," He says in his regular flat voice.

"Why... Me? Why not Mondo? He's surely stronger and-" Byakuya cuts me off.

"Because, I know you already, we met before this," he says walking toward me. I lift my arms infront of my face and he grabs one of my arms. Seeing all the scars.

"L/N-San..." He says. I try to get out of his grasp but I can't. Suddenly he pulls me into a hug. It's gentle. I lean into it. Then I realize he knows and thrash against him.

"I won't tell, I promise," He says. Then I lean back and cry.

"Why... Why does everyone have to leave..." I asked the tears flowing down my flushed cheeks.

"I won't leave..." He says.

"You can't promise that..." I say.

Byakuya... He was the boy- the boy who said he would be my friend back then.