Chapter 40 | Short war

Mia's POV

Monday came and classes went by fast.

I sat in the cafeteria waiting for a reply from Julie or Alex to see who I was going to be riding with this afternoon.

I wasn't in a rush so I dug out my textbook from my literature class and started reading ahead of the assigned readings I already had done.

Just then I felt a vibration on the table, it was Julie.

Monday, 1:15pm

Julie

Julie: hey, I just got back

Julie: Alex and I will be there in half an hour

I saw the message on my screen and smiled.

I'm going to ask her how her trip back home was when they get here.

I went back to my reading and a few minutes after, my phone kept vibrating. I knew it was probably Julie spamming me with messages so I just ignored it.

So there I was minding my own business, like literally, not bothering anyone, in my own world, and still hoes will get up on your business.

"Awe would you look at that, Miss little delusional."

I rolled my eyes and breathed out knowing who's annoying ass voice that was, "what the hell do you want now," I didn't bother to turn around and look.

There was a short pause.

"H-How did you get these!?" She sounded hysterical.

And that's when I turned around and saw that this bitch had my phone in her hands.

"What the fuck are you doing, give me my phone." I tried to reach for it.

She pulled it away and raised it up, curse my helpless size, "no! Tell me where you got these pictures? How?"

"Seriously? What are you in middle school? Give it back!"

"Tell me!"

"I don't even know what you're talking about—"

"You're a sasaeng! Fucking crazy bitch!"

"Oh I'll show you crazy," I humphed.

By then the whole cafeteria was staring. Great, just what I love, attention.

"Did you hear that everyone, Mia stalks famous
people—"

"I'll take that," a smol hand reached for my phone and took it from her.

She turned around and was shook. She looked as if she was staring at God himself.

The little figure then turned to me and I automatically knew who it was. If it wasn't for the frightening height that gave him away, it was his mask and big goggle looking glasses.

"N-No, J-Ji—" She stuttered.

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" I blurted.