D-3

[TAEYONG]

Happiness. Excited. Tired. Anxious. Those were the words that perfectly describe us today.

"Guys," I clapped my hands, trying to get the attention of my co-members. "we have to do well this coming Wednesday for our fifth anniversary, only two days left, so do your best guys."

The members listened to me attentively as they drink water, quenching their thirst because of tiredness. "This is for our Czennies, well done to all of us, guys. Fighting!" Then, we did our chant.

It's already two in the morning and we just finished our practice for our fifth anniversary stage. We have to do well in front of our lovely fans. This is one of the big milestone in our group, reaching five years already.

I sat down in a bench to rest myself up and looked at the members, who are busy freshing themselves up and goofing to each other.

I am busy watching them as I felt someone sat beside me, "You okay?" He said, tying his shoes up.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to rest myself for a while." I answered, looking at him.

"No," I looked at Jaehyun, who's putting things on his bag. "you're not fine."

"You're worried that they will tire themselves out. You're asking yourself if you had been a good leader to them, to us." He stated, making me look at him and say, "What makes you say that?"

"We're your member, your friend, your family, of course we would know. Don't worry, calm and relax yourself. We're doing fine." He smiled at me, showing his dimples. "We are always here for you, no matter what. You are the best leader in our hearts."

"Oh my god, did you just said that?" I heard Haechan shouted. "You're so corny."

Welp, it's corny, but it makes me soft and touched.

"Shut up, I'm trying to have a moment here." The guy beside me shouted back, earning a few looks from other guys.

"What's happening?" Mark asked, wiping his sweat with a face towel.

"Valentine boy is here again giving his lines." Haechan answered as he chuckle, making Jaehyun stood up and tried to get him.

As I watch them, a water bottle came into my sight. I looked at the person who's holding it and it turns out to be Jungwoo, who is now kneeling his one knee.

"Drink?" I nodded and smiled at him. "Thanks."

"Manager said that we'll leave in a few minutes, so start freshing up, hyung." I patted his head and smiled again, making him smile back at me.

"Hyung, help me!" Haechan called Johnny who is busy taking selca on his phone.

"Oh my god, you just ruined that photo."

"Uhm...it's a phone, it is technology. You can try again...taking...photos?" Johnny glared at him and Haechan started running again.

"Aish, this boy." He shouted. Two on one.

"Jungwoo, come over here!" Doyoung said from the corner of the room.

Jungwoo left and went over to Doyoung who is busy talking to Taeil. Moreover, they are talking about their special stage, singing some covers and reaching high notes.

I really love these guys so much. I adore them.

《《《《《 ○ ○ ○ 》》》》》

just a short pov since it was just like a background or a peek from them. hope you all like it :))

and NCT 127 anniversary is really coming near!!!