D-4

[DAEUN]

Cold. Dark. Alone. Abused. Words that are enough to describe my situation right now, well for my entire life.

Lying on a cold floor, hugging my legs and crying. Tears are flowing every day. I don't know the reason why would he lock me up here since I was a child.

I don't know what's happening to the outside world. I forgot the look of the sun, the moon, the stars, and the nature. I don't know other people, I don't even know what I look like. I don't know the feeling of breathing the fresh air and when the wind is slapping my face. The only slapping that I felt was my father's hand. Well, it hurts so much, but I...got used to it.

However, three things that I am thankful for - is that there is a bathroom here, can eat some food that he gave me, and some clothes.

I don't really understand that part - giving me some necessities and needs, but abusing me and locked me up the same time. He could have just killed me.

First, why would someone lock his daughter up and abuse her? If I did something wrong, he could just gave me a piece of an advice since the last time I was outside when I was two years old and I can't even remember what I did that time, consciousness does not know me that time. If he can't raise me, he could just kill me or just give me up for adoption or just give me to mother.

Wait...I don't know mother. I don't know her face, her smile, and her eyes. I don't know her warmth, her embrace. I don't have any single clue about her.

I felt so much hatred and anger to my father. It just that...I wanted to kill him. I tried to escape so many times, but the only thing that I got in the end is not freedom, but bruises.

I don't even know his name.

I heard shuffling noises above me and I sat myself up, enduring the pain that I was feeling now and looked at the stairs. It's time for my lunch time.

The lights turned on and the door opened, revealing a big psychopath figure, my own father - holding a tray with a plate of food and two bottles of water. He closed it as he make his way down the stairs.

"Daeun-ah." He sweetly said to me as he put down the tray. "It's lunch time."

I just stared at his face and noticed a bruise on his left temple, making me smirk. "Did it hurt?" Pointing at the spot with my weak right arm, trembling. Seems I used all of my strength when I hit him yesterday.

"Don't do it again." He warned, turning his back on me.

"Why won't you just kill me?" A tear left my eye, looking down. "I'm begging you."

"No." He simply answered. "I have a reason for letting you live." Yet, I am dead inside.

He continued to make his way upstairs, slamming the door behind and locking it, as I stare the food. I grabbed the spoon and fork, tightly, venting my anger to it, and glaring at the door.

I am going to kill him. I am going to end him.

《《《《《     ○ ○ ○    》》》》》

so, i made the chapters per day in the story with the exception of having too many happenings that happened that day in the story that i have to cut it into two parts or three or what :))