D+2 | Part 2

[JAEHYUN]

"W-who a-are y-you?"

We stood there in shock as we saw a man, standing and breathing, but just one flaw, he has this wound on his arm and it has some blood flowing through it.

"Sir, are you okay?" I asked, making my way towards him.

"No! Don't come near me!" He shouted, making us flinch. "Just don't. You might get hurt!"

I looked behind me, at Mark, saw him getting frightened and worried as the wounded man is holding a knife, pointing it towards us.

"H-how long have you been in here." I asked, stuttering, afraid of getting hurt, raising my both hands in defense. "H-how long?"

"I-i got b-bitten by a monster in the unit 301. He was my f-friend and a-alive at first and he bit me j-just yesterday and...I-i tried to get i-in here s-since I heard some voices coming out of nowhere. I wanted to kill myself, b-but I can't. C-can you help me? I d-don't want to become a m-m-monster."

His veins on his arms are popping up and his skin is getting paler and paler.

My eyes started to soften as soon as he said that, "Sir, maybe we can cure an fi-"

"No." He shook his head, "It's impossible. There's no cure."

Our eyes widened as soon as he said that, "W-what do you mean? What do you mean there's no cure?" Mark said.

"The scientists are lying. They can't find an antigen for the virus. It will t-" He suddenly coughed and his legs started to wobble. "We're fucked up."

"W-we're all gonna d-die, anyways." He gritted his teeth. "P-please k-kill me, I d-don't want to be-"

He fainted, "O-oh sir!" We rushed towards him.

"W-what should we do?" Mark asked getting anxious. "Ahh I hate this."

"Let's kill him before it's too la-"

I got cutted off as he started to growl, we looked at him and saw his eyes are now turned white. We backed away and he's getting ready to bite us, gritting his teeth. "Mark, hit it!"

"How?!"

"With your arms, dumbass! Just hit him repeatedly!" I demanded. "Aim at the head."

"Why you don't even have a weapon?Oh my gosh."

He came towards him and started to hit his head as soon as the monster-turned stood up, but it won't come down. "Why can't he die?!"

"You just hit him one time in the head, dude! Bash his skull for freak's sake!" He sighed as he raise his bat again.

"Here goes nothing."

He hit the monster's head repeatedly and, eventually, the monster is now on the ground.

"Bash it!"

He raised his bat higher and bashed the skull in, blood and, I think, some brain came out, making me gag as he bash it repeatedly.

"Is it done?! Is it dead?!" I looked at Mark and saw that his eyes were closed. "Tell me!"

I stood up and grabbed a blanket in one of the bedroom that is open. I covered the body with the blanket and answered, "Yes."

He opened first his right eye and then his left eye, "Phew."

"Great job! We killed it!" I cheered enthusiastically, making fist-bump in the air.

He frowned at me, "What? You did nothing!"

"I cheered for you and covered the body with a blanket. If you had seen the bashed skull of his, you would have threw up here."

He rolled his eyes, "What are we going to do with the body?"

"Just like what Daeun did."

"What if someone sees us? Or we attract some monsters?" He asked. "We can't afford that!"

"Then, what are you going to do with the body?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Huh?"

"I told you that we're going to drop the body off that balcony, okay." He raised his arms in defense. "I get it."

I chuckled, "So, we should start now. Please don't remove the blanket, I almost threw up. I'm on the legs."

"Huh? No way! I'm going for the legs since I killed this, remember?" He frowned, but turned into a smirk. "You get the head."

I scoffed and just went over it, heading towards the head. "One. Two. Three!" We grunted as we carry the body, covered by a blanket, into the balcony railings.

"Is this how fast s-someone turn into a monster?" Mark asked, getting tired already.

"Why are you a-asking me?"

We swung the body to help us let go and make it fall onto the ground below, creating a thud.

"We're done!" I breathe in. "Just 9 more units left!"

He chuckled at me and we left the room, without cleaning the blood the monster left. We have no time, though.

[JOHNNY]

"Johnny help! Punch it!"

"You have a weapon, little bunny!" I gritted his teeth. "Swing it!"

"It's freaking m-moving! Stop talking, I can't concentrate!" He said, raising my voice a little bit. "Die, you monster!"

Oh my god.

He swung it forward, "I missed! I freaking missed! H-h-how?!"

We slowly backed away as the monster is walking towards us, arms raised trying to get us, "I thought you already fixed your eyes?! Give me that!"

I grabbed the knife out of him, striking it into the monster's head. Blood splattered on my arms as it fell down.

"See?!" I glared at him and looked at my arm. "Oh my- there's blood on me!"

Doyoung suddenly grabbed the knife that is stuck on its head, giggling. "Thanks."

He showed his signature smile, "If you ever get turned, I will freaking kill you like that, but one hundred million times worse."

He smiled cheekily at me, "No, it won't happen."

"Don't ever use that thing in the kitchen, please remember." I argued at him. "Wait, did you even save one knife in our unit?"

"What do you think I am?" He crossed his arms. "A fool?!"

"Yes." I nodded slowly, making him glare at me. "Now let's go. We have so many things to do."

"Psh."

[YUTA]

"Just nothing."

"Oh wait!" He exclaimed, making a pose with her arms. "I remember!"

"What remember?!" I said, getting angry. I don't know why.

"Why are you getting angry?!" He put his hands on his hip. "Huh, tell me?"

"You're so noisy." I said with an intention of making him more angrier. "You can attract monsters all over the world."

"This heavenly voice of mine will surely attract them."

"No, it's nothing like that." I said with a serious face. "It's.nothing.like.that.at. all." I emphasized each word, stifling a laugh.

"Just continue looting there." He said going into the balcony. "And I'm going to relax here."

"I dare you!" I stopped looting the desk. "You were just talking about remembering earlier, don't you tease me like that!"

"Oh, right!" He goes back in.

"I think I saw it on the tenth floor, your unit."

《《《《《     ○ ○ ○    》》》》》