intro

"Will we survive this shit?"

A woman named Han Daeun, who is locked up throughout her entire life in the basement by her abusive and manipulative father, cold, alone, and abused.

A K-Pop group, NCT 127, knocked out at their dorm because of partying and celebrating their fifth anniversary at their dorm.

One day, something happened where you will thought, 'Is this the end?', but for Daeun, it is like her freedom, a real freedom. Different story, different lives. What will happened if they crossed paths during this catastrophe?

"All hell loose."

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own NCT and the story are purely made only by my imagination only. I do not intend or make any hate towards the characters.

All publicly recognizable characters, setting, etc. Are the property of their respective owners.

*It may contain some vulgar and foul words.*

《《《《《     ○ ○ ○    》》》》》

hello~ so here's another story for you to read and this time it was NCT 127! I published my other story 'The Guy In My Dreams' but unplublished it quickly since I ran out of ideas there and, here, ideas are like massive. i'm very excited to have this story to be published!

this is my second story to be published here, not including the ran-out-of-ideas book that i published before.

so don't forget if you have feedbacks and opinions about the story, plot, characters, or what and a vote is much appreciated <3