D-1

[TAEYONG]

My alarm went off, waking me up, as early as four in the morning. I had to make breakfast for them early since our schedule is packed up later.

Today, is our fifth anniversary. We have a special concert for our fans later, a vlive to celebrate with our Czennies, and a party in our dorm to celebrate on our own, without cameras, without managers, just like teenagers having fun and freedom for one night.

I staightly went to the main living room in our dorm and saw the lights is on and someone was watching news.

"You're awake already?" I asked him, who is sitting on the sofa.

"I already slept. I just woke up, tried to get back to sleep, but am unable to, so here I am, watching news."

I looked at the television and saw the headline.

'Attacks around the world?'

"Yesterday, some citizens from other countries have reported that they are being attacked by unknown species. They are unsure what type of predator that's been attacking them. There are some footages that they uploaded online and some even said that if that 'predator' bite you, you will get sick for a while and get aggressive afterwards.

Here in South Korea, there are still no reports regarding that issue. Stay safe and be vigilant."

"Will that affect our concert that we're going to hold later?" Doyoung looked at me, worriedly. "Will it get cancelled?"

"I d-don't know. Let's just hope that nothing bad will happen later, okay? If something unfortunate will happen, then let's do what is right and stay safe, okay?" I assured him. The news is quite...alarming and scary. It looks horrible.

I continued on to the kitchen where I started to make our breakfast.

~~~

"I'm nervous." Jungwoo exclaimed as the stylist styling his look.

I went beside him and gave him a pat in the shoulder, assuring him that he's going to be okay.

"It's done." The stylist said and our manager announced to us, "The show's gonna start by twenty minutes, be ready!"

"Are you guys, ready?" I asked, making sure and hyping them up. The guys started to cheer and dance. "We're ready!"

We make our ways to the platform, which will be the one who will lift us up to the main stage.

Cherry Bomb was our first song. It was nice to hear your fans cheering for you, waving their lightsticks, and supporting you. Whenever I see them, even though I'm tired, it always goes away. They make us relax and relieve our stress.

"I'm the biggest hit, I'm the biggest hit on the stage."

It was tiring, but it was all worth it.

~~~

"Czennies!!" Johnny shouted and waved at the camera. "How are you all?"

The comments started to flood in and the viewers and hearts started to increase.

"Today is our fifth anniversary! Yay!" I shouted as we make noises and cheers echoing throughout the room. "Congratulations!"

Comments section started to get crazy.

"Congratulations!"
"Wahh! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL 💚💚😭"
"NCT BEST GROUP!"
"Congrats for reaching five years!"

The comments make us smile widely, but one comment catches my eye. It was odd.

"Be careful, please."

Careful for what? What's happening.

"Where are you guys oh, we just performed for that special concert and we are at our dorm!" Jaehyun reading a question from one of our fans and answering it.

"Stay safe! Don't let it get near you"

I looked around the guys to see if they noticed and saw it, but I only found Taeil looking at me. We looked at each other's eyes, trying to read what's on our mind, but we just gave up. We can talk about this after.

"Why are you so quiet, Taeyong-ssi?" I heard someone said, making me look at the camera.

"Oh, just...just trying to realize if this is real, you know reaching five years and having such milestones that you guys help us reach it. Without you, Czennies, we wouldn't get this far." I explained, making the guys agree as well, nodding their heads.

I'm such a great pretender slash talker.

~~~

"YES, ANOTHER APPLE JUICE!"

That was just Mark, craving and drinking many 'apple juices'. Jungwoo started to dance in the middle of the room, forcing Taeil to join him, which he succeded. Haechan is singing loudly with a microphone. Thank God, we are inside a sound proof dorm.

Johnny is laughing and Yuta trying not to doze off. Doyoung laughing at Jungwoo and Jaehyun is just...Jaehyun.

And here I am, smiling widely at them.

"Taeyong hyung!" Jungwoo shouted, who is dancing crazily throughout the loud music. "Join us!"

I might join them as well.

《《《《《     ○ ○ ○    》》》》》

in order to celebrate nct 127's anniversary, i uploaded this!!!