D-2

[DAEUN]

I am currently staring at the darkness again. Just waiting for something to happen like someone will break here and come and save me or police officers found me here, but none of them will happen.

I just finished taking a bath, finished studying, and here I am, nothing new, still the same old me. I pity myself. I just wanted freedom and yet I am here, still locked up for my entire eighteen years.

Yes, I know how to read, write, knew some words, because when I was like four years old, my father taught me, more like forced me to. If I didn't study or gain new knowledge, he would hit me.

Also, there is that one lullaby that I always hum, but I never sing it because I never knew the lyrics. I always hear it whenever I had a dream or more like a flashback occuring whenever I sleep. It always hummed by my mother. Sometimes, I just wanted to sleep and dream just to escape this horrible life that I am living in.

The lights turned on, signifying that he's making his way towards here, giving me a lunch. The usual, he opened the door, make his way down the stairs, and came in front of me, giving me a tray full of food and water. But, I noticed something different. His arm. It was like gnawed up with some kind of predator because of the teeth marks on the side of his arm. It was awful. The flesh is peeking out and the blood is still fresh.

He noticed that I am looking at his arm and he quickly hide it behind his arm.

"What is that?" I pointed out to his arm, curious and scared. "Tell me what is that?"

"It was nothing. Some kind of animal bite this off. Nothing extraordinary happened." I can see that he is lying. His eyes blinked too much and he looked so...scared.

"Just be thankful that you are still alive." He continued. "Don't mind me. When you get out of here, you realize that surviving is always the key and you hold something sp-"

"What is that? What is happening?"

He stopped as we heard a loud bang outside, more like a gunshot. He flinched and looked at me one last time before he quickly acted up and went upstairs, leaving me all alone and confused.

It was odd since we are in the middle of nowhere, stuck between trees. W-what's happening?

《《《《《 ○ ○ ○ 》》》》》

few mins left before nct 127's anniversary and i'll post these d-# chapters and the last d-# because it is all about nct 127 anniversary. :))