D+1 | Part 2

[DAEUN]

"How do I reply?" I mumbled, earning laughs and chuckles from the guys.

"Okay, the tenth floor members, start getting your stuffs now." Taeyong commanded as they all stood up, some of them started to tidy up the table.

"Can I go with them?" I asked, earning a look from him. "So I can protect them? They still don't know what to do when you encounter a monster."

He nodded, "Okay, sure. Just don't forget about yourself too, okay?" He smiled, then he left.

We, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Yuta, Taeil, Mark, including me, left the room.

"Where will you guys move again? What unit?" I asked, looking at them.

"Oh, just that unit next door." Jaehyun answered, stopping at the stairs.

"Okay, you go first. The 502?" He slowly nodded, confused. "I'll catch up with you guys later.  I already knew the unit, bye!"

I left them hanging as I ran towards the unit 502, "Is this open?" I mumbled, reaching for the doorknob. Guess what, it is.

What am I doing here? Just showing my gratitude for them, okay?

I looked around and looked like the owner left this unit, simple and clean. I am actually surprised how this is left open and it is that tidy. Even the lights turned on, but, thankfully, the curtain's closed from the inside.

I noticed a picture frame in that small living room. A picture of them with another guy? Does the owner of this unit knew the guys?

I shrugged that thought and went over to the bathroom. I tried to open it, but...it was locked then I suddenly heard a noise inside.

As my 'reflex', I raised my knife pointing to the door, "Keys."

I opened every drawer that I could find, but, still, I couldn't find it. Until, I saw something shining on the floor under that one desk. It has five different keys. I did not hesitant to grab it and went to the bathroom, trying every key there.

A key worked. I opened the door slowly, but someone, no, more like something vigorously opened it and lunged towards me, making us fell onto the ground. Another monster.

I gasped in surpise and tried to grab my knife that just fell from my grip, "F-freak, I'm n-not going to die. I-i just...argh...got my freedom."

Then, I strucked my knife into his head, ending it, "Told you."

I stared at the lifeless body, lying on the floor, "And now you're making me your cleaner."

I looked at the balcony and got an idea. I grabbed his left arm and tried to pull it into the balcony. But, it got cutted off from his body, making me land on my butt.

"Argh!" I exclaimed, trying to stand up. "Such a nuisance."

I dragged his body off, creating a blood prints on the floor. I opened the door to the balcony and fresh air started to come in. I slowly hovered him into the railing, trying to not get his blood splash on my clothes, and let him fall, just creating a small thud. I really need to wash up.

I looked at the body one last time and left the balcony to start cleaning his mess. Fortunately, there was a mop and a tidy fabric to clean this up. After a few minutes, I finished it all.

I sighed before leaving the unit, closing the door, and heading to the tenth floor, where the guys I were with earlier are.

"This is so tiring." I reiterated. I said that every floor I passed.