D+2 | Part 3

[YUTA]

"I think I saw it on the tenth floor, your unit."

I tilted my head as soon as he said that, "or maybe not." He chuckled.

I smacked him in the back of his head, "Let's just continue our work and it's getting dark soon, dumbass."

[TAEYONG]

"From the thumbnail alone," He said. "Maybe this can help."

He played the oldest video that were taken the day this pandemic begins.

"So guys, I just woke up. It's still three in the morning and I just heard some shouting, screaming, banging, and crashing outside. I just want to document this since this shit is really scary. T-"

The video ends.

"Is that a scream?" Taeil asked. "Did she accidentally end the video?"

"Just play the next video."

"Someone screamed in the hallway and I-I-" A tear fell off of her eyes. "I'm really s-scared right now. I d-don't know what to do."

She stood up from her bed and went to her balcony, it was still dark...but fires are lighting up the night sky. All we can hear are the screams and shouts of the people, the siren, the glazing fire. She showed the streets and it was just a mess, a disaster.

"If somebody c-can watch this..." She started off, sobbing. "Take care of your-"

The video ends.

"How can we not wake up by that?" I wondered, crossing my arms. "And the day after we got drunk is like the start of the end of the world?"

"I'll play the next video."

"I n-need to go!"

She put her phone onto her desk, letting us watch her pack her clothes. She frantically put her clothes on her bag as we heard someone banging on her door, "Oh my god!"

She started to cry as she went to the door, locking it, quietly. She went near the camera and said, " M-mom. Dad. I will always love you!"

"Please t-"

The video ends.

Taeil looked at me and looked back at the camera, "So..."

"I n-need to hurry."

She went near the door, reaching the doorknob. She opened it slowly, gripping to her backpack, tightly. She peeked her head outside, left and right. She looked at the camera, but heard something outside.

"Oh my god!"

She ran quickly to the left, but as the door slowly close, a monster can be seen running after her. A scream can be heard and glitch started to be evident on the video then it cut off.

The video ends.

"That's so...scary." He declared, turning off the phone as it was already on forty-seven percent.

"How did this phone fall down on the floor?" I asked, looking at him. "It's not a wind...the balcony door was closed."

"Maybe someone called her and it vibrates, resulting the phone to fall down on the floor. There's miss calls on the notification, though."

"Hmm. We should show the videos to them." I whipped my hair. "Anyways, let's continue our work."

[JUNGWOO]