Chapter 10

•Lydia•

Today was the start of lessons and I was dreading it . But , my first lesson of the day was with Marlene , James and Remus so the day wasn't bad .

"Hey" Marlene said to me as I got towards her in corridor and then shoving a letter into her bag rather fiercely .

"Hey " I replied back " watcha reading ?" .

"Oh um ... oh it's nothing really " she said looking at her feet and going red .

"Okay " I shrugged casually before pinning her left arm behind her back and then grabbing what she was reading out of her bag .

"Ow , your strong for a blonde " she said rubbing her arm .

"Why thank you " I replied then smiled and then turning back towards her when she tried to snatch the letter out of my hand .

Oh my Dumbledore .

"We'll talk about this later " I said to her waving the letter in her face .

There was no way I was gonna let this one slide .

•James•

"Come on James ,we're going to be late " Remus moaned at me .

"It's not my fault your faster than me , you have way longer legs " I said catching up to him .

"James I'm like 5 inch smaller than you " He retorted .

"Well ... that does...oh shove off" I said pushing him while he chuckled .

"So I noticed that your not as "close" to lily this year than you were others if you et what I mean " he said like he didn't care if the answer . Me and Sirius need to give him some tactic trainings on one of these days .

"If you mean "close " by as not asking her out every five minutes or hexing anyone who likes her or talks to her or even pissing her off at slight moments of the day , then yeah I know what you mean " I answered back .

"So are you going to ask her out at all this year ?" He asked me .

I gave him a full white potter smile that looked like and innocent three year old that wanted cake .

"Oh Moony , why of course I am " I answered slinging my arm around his shoulder and then ruffling his light hair as he messed mine until he were stopped by a good looking ginger .

"Oh would you too stop " Lily said bending both our ears so hard that we were going to be called the human house elves for the rest of the year .

"Okay we will , we will if you let us go now " I said in pain, thus girl was strong .

"Fine " she said then pushed us both down to the ground .

She turned away from us then . She looked like she was laughing but I couldn't tell . I was going to make her mine at the end of the year , but a way how was unknown. Better talk to rest of the marauders tonight .

•Lily•

Lily's day had started off pretty good , fort was the talk with Sirius and then catching up with Alice and Mary and then she had to break up a "fight" with one of her Best friends and her ... well her James. She now had a free period to check the corridors . She was about to go to her common room until someone had grabbed her and dragged her into a dark hallway .

"Don't scream " the voice warned .

"Who are you ?" She asked panicked .

"It's me "