Chapter 8

•James•

I woke up and it hit me that I had a room to myself . I didn't like it, I handy had a room of my own in 2 years . I might go and complain to Dumbledore about this .

"James if you want to have a shower before breakfast I suggest you go now " Lily said her bag at her side and uniform on .

"Ok " I said getting my stuff and heading into the shower .

After I was done I headed to the Gryffindor common room .

•Remus•

"Sirius get up " I said to the lump covered in sheets .

"Is James there? " he asked .

"No he isn't " Peter replied .

"Then no I'm never coming out " he replied fake sobbingly howling .

"Oh Sirius grow up " I said smacking the back of his head as rolling my eyes .

"Don't know how " he replied .

"Fine I'll get James " I said heading out the door .

I went to the heads common room until someone bumped into me and knocking herself down .

"Oh sorry Lydia " I said giving her a hand up .

"I'm fine I'm just looking for Lily " she replied .

"Oh really I'm looking for James , you haven't seen him have you " I asked which made her frown .

"I have , he's down there making a girl go in fits of fake laughter " she replied .

"Oh thanks " I said .

"No problem " she replied with a smile then turning towards the common room with we long blonde/brown hair swishing after her . She was so pretty .

I spotted James and Rebecca Brown talking with huge smiles until James seen me leaning against the railing .

"I um ... I have to go "James said hoeing red as Lily did when she was screaming at him .

"Well, well, well , something you have to tell me " I asked smiling smugly .

"No " he replied looking down and laying his hand at the railing .

"Okay so does Lily know your interested in other people ?" I asked.

"No and I don't see why she would be so bothered anyway I mean the girl hates me " he replied now looking a bit depressed .

"She doesn't hate you " I said to him .

"How would you know ?" He asked .

"I just do " I replied .

Flashback

"Hi Lily, how are you ?" I asked as Lily ran up and hugged me .

"Not so bad , but James and Sirius found out that I loved beside you and my granny didn't " see replied annoyed .

"I told you I wouldn't last " I replied .

"It was worth the try , anyway is Melanie here ?" She asked looking around .

"Yea she's upstairs with her friends and I think Lydia is there too " I replied pretending to think about if Lydia was there or not , of course she was , I made sure Melanie invited her .

"Okay thanks " she replied and then went up to my sisters room .

After an hour I went to tell the girls that mum was asking if they were all staying for dinner .

"But , Lily I thought you hate him ?" I heard Nina ask .

"I thought I did too , but after me and Severus stopped being friends he was there to comfort me and so was Peter and Sirius and of course Remus but I then realised he wasn't that bad and I had only felt hatred towards him because if what Severus had made him out to be and then las I knew ...." I heard Lily say .

"Knew what ?" Mia asked

"I knew that I loved him " I heard Lily say .

This was big this was so big . I stood there wondering if I should tell James but Lily probably wanted to keep that to herself . So I left and went into my room and did what any other man would do when he heard that the girl that his best mate has been pinning over for the last six years , I went and told Sirius .

I know the dumbest move I ever made because when I told him he went to go and tell James before I stopped him and made him promise not to tell anyone especially James. Thank god someone made an bald for eternity curse otherwise James would know by now .