"This is my roommate?"

Natasha's POV
Oh no. "This is my roommate? Seriously?" She had her hair tied up in a tight bun, a freaking pencil skirt, and a white button-up shirt. All in all she looked like a super strict teacher. I sighed. "Hi. I'm Natasha Romanoff. And you are?" She looked at me as if she was studying everything about me. She narrowed her eyes. "Pepper Potts, co-CEO of Stark Industries. The other is my long term boyfriend Tony Stark." I sighed, again. This isn't gonna be fun.

Time/location skip to the dorm

"And this is our shared dorm." She finished, smiling. Huh. It's not a fake smile. I opened the door, expecting to see everything all tidy and organized and gray. "Wow" I whispered. I was in awe. It looked amazing.

"I hope you don't mind that I already set it up

"I hope you don't mind that I already set it up." I looked at her with wide eyes. You and I are going to be best friends. I can feel it. Anyways, what are you here for? I thought this was for people with superpowers and agents that go out in the field." She looked at me and laughed. "I'm 16 and I'm a co-CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Fill in the blanks, Nat." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Anyways, why are you here?" Just then I got a text.
Uncle Nick: You can trust her. Don't worry.
Me: Kk Uncle Nicky. 😊
"Can you keep a secret?" She looked at me and slowly nodded. "Yeah, yeah of course I can. Why?"
I took a deep breath. "I was raised by Hydra. You know the super bad guys. Have you heard of the Red Room, and the Black Widow program?" She nodded. "Well I was- am the Black Widow. My Uncle Nick, or as you guys call him, Headmaster Fury, rescued new when I was 13, right before they came to get me for a sterilization procedure. I can still have kids. I had to kill all other 27 girls, all trying to be the Black Widow. On our way out I killed Madame B, the leader of the Red Room. There was another program. The Winter Soldier program. He had 2 more kills than me, but no one knows who he is." She looked at me, and gave me a hug. "I am so, so sorry you had to go through all of that. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I hugged her back, tears in my eyes. "Thank you." I whispered. Maybe school won't be that bad.