Prank Day (Thanks @MariaMariaPotter)

I woke up, and went to take a shower. I washed and conditioned my hair, then washed the rest of my body. I stepped out of the shower, and my hair was blonde?! Pepper wouldn't do this, we use the same shampoo and conditioner brand, and they get confused easily. James doesn't have access to the bathroom, and he knows I would kill him without hesitation. There's only one person that could've done this.

"CLINTON FRANCIS BARTON!!!" I quickly put on my clothes, and grabbed my pistol. I went out into the hallway, and went to his door, shooting into it. "GET OUT HERE CLINT." He slowly opened the door. "Heyyyyy Nat. I like your hair color." I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to a flight of stairs. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't throw you off of this railing." "Your my best friend and you don't want to get in trouble for killing me?" I huffed. "Fine."

After a few hours, I remembered someone that may be able to help me prank Clint back, and get Tony because Tony is lazy and forgot to take his name off of the dye bottle that Clint threw away. I quickly went down to where the 8th grade was, and found Peter Parker and Ned Leed's room. I knocked on the door, and Peter opened it, yawning. "Hey kid, how smart are you?" "Karen, what's my current IQ?" "Your IQ is currently at 210." I smiled. "How would you like to help me place an elaborate prank on Clint Barton and Tony Stark." He smiled. "Sure! But can we prank T'Challa Udaku also?"

We set up Clint's prank first. I know today in the afternoon he has training, so I had Peter make mini glitter bombs and I attached them to the ends of every single arrow. We heard Clint coming, and ran behind some random mats that were stacked up. He came in, and immediately went for his bows. He took one arrow out, aimed, and right as he let go, pink and purple glitter exploded everywhere, completely covering him.

Peter and I burst out laughing, as Clint slowly turned around, flipped me off, then blew glitter out of his mouth. "Run!" Peter and I ran out of the room, right into a brick wall. Or... James. "Natalia? What did you do?" I discreetly took an extra glitter bomb from Peter's hand, and threw it in the air, Peter grabbing me and swinging away from James. We landed, and I grabbed my new little brothers hand and went to McDonalds.

"So, Peter, that MJ girl. You two dating?" He coughed, almost choking on his juice box. "No! Nonononono. MJ doesn't like me like that. We're just friends." I smirked. "Sure, you oblivious little shit." He turned red, and shouted a quick,"Language!" Before going back to his chicken nuggies.

After eating lunch, we lined up pranks for all of the boys, except Bruce because 1) he helped us make them after Tony pissed him off, and 2) big green giant. We walked away from the school, hearing screaming and shouting in the background, and fist-bumped before going to Target for chocolate and random stuff we definitely do not need.