Are you kidding me?

A/N: for the sake of some people, this is President Preston Dent. He goes by Pres Dent. :)
I quickly ran up the stairs at my house, going to Uncle Nick's office. "Uncle Nick!" He jumped, and I saw he was on a video chat with the president. "Mother fucker! Girl what did I tell you about randomly bursting into rooms?" I tried to smother my laugh. Keyword: tried. "Sorry Uncle Nick. Hi Mr. President sir. Anyways, I accidentally broke the glass cabinet with the pictures in it."

Uncle Nick shot up, and ran downstairs. "Okay now that he's gone, Mr. President, I have a question." "Shoot." "Okay, how easy is it to take over the US government in one night?" He visibly paled. "Well... umm.... for someone like you probably very easy. For an amateur extremely hard." I smiled. "Thanks for the info dude. Peace out!" I hung up, and heard Uncle Nick shouting curse words as he saw the broken glass.

After hacking on my computer for a while, as in 4 hours, I finally got past the dam firewall. Eventually I got tired, and called the second best hacker I know.

The doorbell rang, and I shot downstairs seeing Uncle Nick still trying to fix the cabinet. I opened the door and saw him messing with some wiring. "Finally. Tony it's been an hour." He scoffed. "You try finding a hidden safe house in the middle of nowhere." I rolled my eyes and let him in.

"Alright. I'll get through all this, you take a break. We all know what happened when Hamilton didn't." I laughed, and went downstairs to make a sandwich.

After around 6 hours, he came downstairs while I was watching Hamilton on Disney+. "Done. Bye." He left without saying anything else, and I got up and paused the show so that I could see what he did. "Woah. Cool." I was able to see everything going on at once, I was even able to look inside the Pentagon. "Time to drive people crazy."

After a while of hacking stuff and setting up everything, it was finally ready. The greatest prank ever. I clicked the run button, and it all went to hell. Everyone's phones began playing random vine compilations, and nothing could stop them. Confetti cabins and fireworks began going off, and in the White House, pink paint began covering the outside. I, of course, enlisted the help of many, many SHIELD agents, so everything was amazing.

"Natalia Alianova Romanova! Get yo ass down here!" I smirked, and got up from watching everything happen. "Yes Uncle Nick?" I turned the corner, and saw him covered in glitter. "Are you kidding me?!" I tried stifling a laugh, but ultimately failed. "S-s-sorry Uncle Nick!" I burst out laughing again, when his phone began to play the "I'm still a piece of GaRbAgE" vine.

Eventually everything stopped after around 10 hours, but the news was all over it. Only Uncle Nick, Tony, and the president knew who it was. And nobody except us ever found out.