What did you do?

"James! Come on! We're gonna be late for the game!" I shouted at my boyfriend. I quickly pulled on my SHIELD High Jersey shirt, and grabbed my backpack. "Coming. Geez. You think a guy could catch a break." I glared at him, and he glared back. "Shut up, summer knight." "Brown recluse." I gasped, my eyes wide. "You." I turned and left, going straight to Laura.

As soon as I told her what happened, she let me in. She had me hide in a secret crawlspace she had made, with a little living room in it. I sat down on her futon, and turned on the TV, quiet in case he came. After around 5 minutes, I heard knocking on her door. I heard her get up, and answer. "What?" "Is Talia here? We need to go, and I messed up." "She's not here. Now, unless you want strep, go away." I heard her close the door and sigh.

I peeked my head out. "You good, Laura?" She nodded, and gave me a thumbs up. "Yeah, just forgot to make my tea for this occasion." I laughed quietly, and moved so she could come in, while we watched the game from her room.

Eventually we got tired of watching it from inside, and decided to go out to the stadium and meet up with the guys.

We finally got there, just as James was walking to the concession stand. "Talia!" He ran over and hugged me, food forgotten. He walked me out to the stairs, and we sat down and watched. Eventually, the kiss cam turned on. We laughed at the poor suckers who had to kiss in front of everybody.

Suddenly, the cam turned on James and I. My eyes went wide as he grabbed me, spun me around, and kissed me in front of everyone. I, of course, kissed him back, and everyone cheered. "I love you." "I love you too, Manchurian Candidate." He laughed, and kissed me again.