My Covenant: sorry beloved!!!

I will make my Heavenly Father proud... I will return back home without any regret... I will never go against His will... I will invite the Holy Ghost and listen to Him whenever and wherever I go... I will be obedient... I will invite whoever I met to come unto Christ and be perfected in Him. I will give the best of me in this mission whatever it takes...

That was not a promised but a covenant I've made the first day I stand wearing my best suit with my name tag on, and I will never ever forget that day. To be called to serve a full time mission is not just a gift for me, it has been a dream come true. It is a privilege with a great responsibility and the most wonderful profession on earth as you are to be of the service of God and to His children.

To me, serving a full time mission of the Lord is not just preaching his comforting words and the salvation that He has promised. It's not just guiding our brothers and sisters towards eternal life. It's being an ambassador of Him to the world. Someone who bears His image that people can recognize His power, love and mercy.

Nothing can make it possible to anyone who wished to be a missionary except by his faith to the Lord.

My mission should be completed for two years, but I'm finished after sixteenth months which made me feel that I broke my covenant to Him.

My mission president told me to make this all confidential. So I supposed not to talk about it to the best of the strength I have but over the years that have passed, I am afraid that my 16 months of amazing days would be only a regret to bury on my grave. I cannot let all my laughters and tears to be just a mystery. I want it to be a bliss memory for me and for all who can read my story.

A story untold is not a secret, it just need time to unfold to find it's value. I cherish those days of my life and I couldn't compare even if people might think it to be a disaster or a curse.

I would like to say that we do not have to beat ourselves for all the mistakes that we have done, but never forget those days and all that we've learned from it.

I'm telling now sorry to my beloved mission president and thank for understanding.

Take a deep breath...