My Convertion: Finding truth #1

Perhaps, the dream say that there are people who wait for me in the mission who needs to be baptized in my time line in the field. Or else, I have to be an example for my family for them to receive the gospel of Jesus Christ because I believe that wherever you will be as long as you keep your light so shine people will see it like a candle in the dark and you can be an instrument that they might see the light and the truth through the gospel in you...

Since that night that I dreamed something that I know it's from the Father...it keeps me going to the Church even with so much frustrations....

I know He has a wonderful plan for me someday somehow... I know He is mindful of me and to all of His children....

It makes my faith stronger and stronger....

I have a million reasons to quit in the church but all I need is only one reason that keeps me going, that's because I was in the true church...

Why did I claimed it to be true????

I want to share so much more in this part...

Let's talk about conversion to the gospel to the gospel of Jesus Christ...

Being converted to me means to be changed in your behavior and your very nature through the power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Ghost....it is more of a change of heart.

Baptism is being rebirth or to be born again from your carnal state but conversion is a long way process and it is gradually happen to someone who wished to follow Jesus Christ.

Let me tell you my conversion....

As I mentioned at the previous part, I was fortunately to meet the full-time missionaries because of my work where stay in where I was working....

Before that, I would like extend my gratitude and full respect my to our parents. They have a tough days while raising us their 10 children. They've experienced all the hardships in life but they never give up their faith to the Lord especially my mother...

My father doesn't stand a specific religion, he said that he will go whatever religion where my mom goes.... I found it something special in this case in the world of faiths.

My mother is a member of "Pagtulun-an sa Dios Amahan" a religion in Visayan and Mindanao regions. I love this religion, they are the church that first prayed over me when I got stroke. One of  primary reasons that I find it conflicting to most of other faiths is their way of baptism. It wasn't done it emersion or by water but by taking an oath of promised to follow the Lord Jesus Christ.....

She raised us ten (their children) with fear to break the commandments of God....which I found her very strong in her faith....

No one has leads astray in our family...

We may grew without any luxurious in life but because of her faith, we strive to be a good citizen and with a love to our family and to other people....

Until we all their children grown up and decided to follow the Lord in our own risk...

I still remember her one and only advice to us their children, she said: "we won't stop you to choose which religion to want to go as long as you praise the Lord and not Satan/Satanism"

I find it a clever way of a parent to guide their children and start to practice their own agency....

That is the reason why the members of our family belongs to different religions...

I find it so cool...

We do not criticize any religion, we respect them so we can be respected also in our choice...