More Predacons?

*Shadow... Wake uuup... Wake up!* Someone yelled at me. I instantly opened my optics and hit my helm in something hard. "Scrap!" I yelled. Then I looked around me. I was on Cybertron! But how? Who saved me? I remember Starscream pulling my spark from my spark chamber. I was in a little ruined room. I went out to look around. I saw Gala approaching me. She roared happily. She transformed in the air and fell on me, her servos around me. "Shadow! I never thought I'd see you alive again. "By the way how am I alive?" I scratched the back of my helm. "Knockout saved you. He used your old body parts and replaced the damaged ones in this body." She pointed at me. "Ratchet was yelling at Wheeljack that this is a lost cause, but I think he was scared not to make new damages. You know how hard it is for him sometimes." Gala smiled. I felt strange, probably because of the new parts. I transformed and clapped with my wings. Gala did the same. Soon we were flying high in the air. ~Why am I not feeling Wheeljack's spark?~ I asked Gala. ~I don't know. He was broken. You should have seen him. He misses you a lot. Maybe you can try and send him a warm wave through the bond.~ Gala suggested. I nodded and started to think about Wheeljack. I felt pain in my spark. I could not feel him. ~Gala! I can't feel him! I can't feel my spark mate!~ I cried. She flew closer to me and smiled. Well I think it was a smile.  It is hard to tell when we are in our beast mode. I saw a familiar place where I used to stay with Knockout. ~Come. You will like the place we are heading to.~ I said through our bond. Predacons had that ability to create a bond with the other, so it can be easier to communicate. Predaking told me that when he explained me the story of the Predacons. He had learned it from the history files back on the Nemesis. ~I'm right behind you sister.~ Gala roared.

When I was allowed to go out with Knockout, we always went to an cliff. From there we watched the sunset. It was beautiful to watch as the sky was in different colors. Knockout used to tell funny stories and Breakdown down used to slap him behind the helm for no reason. But that was only when Breaky decided to move his aft. I transformed and landed on the ground. My optics widened when I saw the place. Everything was destroyed. How? Then I slapped my helm. Bucket head! It is normal to be destroyed! There was a war. Gala came next to me and hugged me tight. "Everything is going to be okey. Soon everything will be fixed." She said. "Gala, why did you smiled when I said that I couldn't feel my spark mate?" I asked her.  She giggled.  "I maybe do not have a spark mate like you, but I know something. He is still thinking about you and when you see each other again,  your spark will send a loving wave to his. Then again you will be happy and blah blah blah." She made a gesture with her servo, that made me laugh. I hope she was right. I miss him.

I miss my Wheeljack.

We stayed there when I saw something shiny near the edge. I went to see what it was. It was one of those old toys that the sparklings used to play with. I had one of those when I was young. "What's that?" Gala asked me. "When I was little, I used to have one of these. It is a cube that is used to make your processor. It's called a Ruby cube on Earth." I explained her. She nodded and took the cube in her servos. She started to play with it. It was funny to see her playing with something that she did not knew. Hehehe.

"Urghhh! C'mon Gala! You are playing with that cube for 5 hours." I was lying on the ground. She hasn't stop playing with the cube! "Give me five minutes." She said and waved with her servo, hitting my faceplating. "Hey! My face!" I shouted at her.

Finally, after 10 minutes fight between us,  I managed to pull the cube away from her. I have new scars because of that, but it was worth. "It's not fair. I found something that I could play with and you decided to ruin the fun." Gala whined. I hugged her to stop her whining and then we had a comm-link by Smokescreen. Well, Gala had. "We need help, Gala! Wherever you are! Please! " Smokescreen shouted. We transformed into our beast mode and flew off the ground. We had the coordinates and soon we were at the place. We saw Smokescreen and my teacher fighting with...  P-Predacons?! ~This is awkward. ~ Gala said through our bond. ~Let's go and help them! They'll never beat them.~ I said and charged at those Predacons.

We roared and fired up. A fire line went through my throat at them. "Who are you? What do you want from us?!" I hissed at them. Why do I think that things won't go well.