Last battle and a surprise for Shadow.

I groaned in pain as I tried to stood up. What happened?

Oh yeah.

Unicron.

I had to find the Predacons as soon as possible. Gala probably was with the Autobots. Predaking was maybe at the graveyard. Oh no. Unicron could make those Predacons rise. I had to warn Predaking! Now! I started running and I jumped in the air, transforming in my beast mode. I had to help the others. I wasn't capable to fight, but I wasn't going to tell them. They needed every help they could get. I was at the graveyard when I saw there were no bones. I froze. My optics widened in fear. Unicron had already succeeded in his plan. Aft! I transformed and landed on the ground with a loud noise under my pedes. I looked everywhere! No sign of Predaking. I then heard a loud moan from somewhere. I started walking towards the moaning and saw Shockwave. "Shockwave! I never thought I'd see you like this." I smirked. "And I never thought I'd see you alive again. Starscream told me about his victory over you. It was hard for me to believe that though." He tried to chuckle, but then he yelped in pain. "Go. Help those Autobots. I will try to find the Predacons before I pass out forever. But be careful. Starscream is somewhere out there. And he would try anything to defeat you." He said.

Was he helping me?

But why?

I nodded and transformed. I saw him standing up and transforming too. He drove somewhere and I couldn't see him anymore.

I was flying to the warship.

But I was too late!

All those 'Predacons' were there, trying to get the ship down.

Trying to hurt my family.

"Stay away!" I roared. One of those things was one the glass. I pushed it away and sliced its wing with my claw. I saw a frightened Knockout watching from the other side. When he saw me, he gave me a warm smile.

I saw fire from behind the ship. It was Predaking and those two Predacons from my battle, together with Gala.
"Predaking!" I roared happily. "And no 'hi' to us?" One of those two Predacons said sarcastically . I rolled my optics and clapped the Predacon with my wing. "The name's Skylynx by the way. And this is Darksteel."
Gala came towards us, but one of those things pushed her and she crashed into Predaking. I laughed so hard. I saw that Darksteel and Skylynx were laughing too.

Our laugh lasted only a few seconds. We had to focus on the mission.

The warship crashed into the ground, but everyone were okey. Optimus and Wheeljack came too. I was going to see my spark mate. JackHammer crashed with Wheeljack inside, but Optimus was outside. I screamed my spark mate's name and soon I saw him outside. Predaking, me, Gala, Skylynx and Darksteel had to protect and fire at those things. Optimus was fighting with Unicron. The things pushed us inside. We were falling. Then they froze.

But how?

Optimus!

I roared happily and everyone too.

But Optimus had to make the happy things sad. "No! I won't let you go!" I said to Optimus. He had to give his spark so Cybertron can be 'alive' again. He smiled softly and I hugged him. He was surprised in the first second, but then he hugged me back.

All those colors. They were beautiful. "We will try to catch Starscream." Predaking said and every Predacon transformed. I hugged Wheeljack and smiled at all those colors. Everything was going just fine.

    ~~~1 week later~~~
Starscream somehow escaped from the Predacons. I was on Earth to visit the kids when I told them my secret with Wheeljack.

"I want you to name your sparkling Serena!" Miko jumped in front of my pede. I blushed hard.

I just knew that my adventures won't stop. So, soon I'll have a new one. And it won't be easy...  Primus!