Oh, c'mon! I just woke up!

"Shockwave did not tell us anything about other Predacons!" One the Predacons said in his beast mode. I looked at Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen. The were confused. Probably because they could not understand what we were talking. Well, it's normal. We were roaring. "Who are you?!" Gala roared, her voice full of anger. They did not say anything, but transformed. "I suggest you to look after your so called teammates better." The one with the yellow faceplating said.

What did he meant by that?

While I was thinking, they transformed and attacked us. "Gala!" I screamed when I saw my sister falling on the ground. "We need a ground bridge now!" I heard Smokescreen yelling. He was still shocked when he saw me. I flew away, trying to get those Predacons attention. Gala went through the ground bridge, together with Smokey and my teacher. Ultra Magnus was badly damaged.

I was flying near a Predacon graveyard. So many bones...

I heard a roar near me and I saw Predaking flying to me. I landed and transformed, waiting for him to approach me. "Hey!" He smiled as he transformed. "I thought you were dead." I said after I hugged him. "Megatron can be strong, but he can not manage to kill me, Shadow. By the way, did your memory data come back?" He asked worrying. I nodded and smiled. "I should go. I have to go on a patrol for the Autobots, even though they do not know." I said and saw his confused expression. "Starscream pulled my spark from my chamber and yeah... I was kinda dead, but I found out that Knockout had used some of my old body's parts, so... here I am." I giggled. "Why are you still with the Autobots?" He asked me, his faceplating showing a serious expression.

What was that question about?! He knows I was an Autobot before!

"Predaking? I do not understand what you meant with the question." I looked at the ground. So many bones... "They killed our kind! In the cave on Earth! Remember? The medic told me that the Deceptions had wanted our kind to vanish. But that does not excuse them for that bomb." He made me look at him. "Predaking. I was once an Autobot. I can not throw my past away. Besides, there is a Predacon that survived from the explosion in the cave." I did not see what his emotion was, but I do not remember telling him about Gala. I also decided to keep it a secret about those Predacons from today.

We stayed there for a while, but I decided I should fly around. Predaking offered me to fly with me, but I wanted to be alone. I felt tired and I saw a hole where I can hide and take a little nap as human say. Nap... It was a strange word, but it was also funny. I giggled and went inside the hole. I transformed and hugged my knees. I wrapped myself with my wings and the tail I wrapped around my leg. I was in an awkward pose, but hey, who cares!

I was recharging peacefully when a loud crash woke me up. "Oh, c'mon! I just woke up!" I yelled at the end of hole. I went outside to face...

"Megatron! " I yelped. He looked at me and and smiled. His servos transformed in some kind of hammers, but his armor was different. "Foolish femme." He said. His voice was different too. It made a little echo when he said it. That purple energy around him. My optics widened in fear. "U-Unicron?!"

I felt pain in my leg when I saw that his new weapon had shot me. I transformed and charged at him. A fire line came through my throat and I thought that I may have done something, but no. Why should I have luck in defeating one of the most formidable mechs. He grabbed me by the neck and threw me in a wall. I groaned from the pain in my back. I guess I'm still not ready for battle.

Or was I?

I could not answer the question right now.

Why?

Because Unicron was in front of me, with servo in front of my faceplate. Before I passed out, I saw that purple energy. It was glowing. "You are worthless." I heard Unicron saying before I heard an engine roar.
"Shadow. You do know that you'll never defeat Unicron without team Prime's help. Plus you can find the Predacons and ask them for help." My mother' voice echoed in my processor. "And what if I don't want?" I yelled. "Well, you will end knocked out like now." I heard her giggling. Scrap! She was right, even though I hate to admit it. "Where is my father? Waiting for the perfect moment to call me a mistake?" I rolled my optics. "He is sorry for his words, even though he is stubborn to admit it. He wanted to make the best warrior of you. To make the legend come true. He thought that if he does not show his love, it will help you battle better. I was foolish to accept his plan. We always forget that you got my unstable thing." She said. I could not tell if she was serious or she was joking. I had no idea what to do.
Wake up...
Wake up!
Why was I not waking up?
I have to help the Autobots!
I had to tell them that Unicron was inside Megatron's body. He was controlling him! I had to find Optimus now! What about Wheeljack?
Wheeljack!
Come on bucket head! Wake up!
"Stop whining in your mind!" Mother! From all moments you could choose to jump in my processor, you decided it to be today and now! She did not jump when I was dead, but decided to be now! Thank you creator! The love is flying in the air. I heard her giggling again. "Stop reading my processor mother!" I yelled at her. "Hey! I want to have some fun in my sparkling's head. I rolled my optics. "You know that you could have done that before? When you were alive maybe!" I yelled. "And I'm not a sparkling anymore!"
Why did I get this kind of creators?
Primus, please... Sometimes kick them in the aft when they are annoying me so much... like now!
Is it my imagination or I just heard a new laugh inside the darkness of my processor. Was it Primus? Nah, probably my imagination again. How could I even think something like that?! Bucket head...