𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!》Chapter 6.5《

4𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!
_______

>Art not owned by me<

[Y/N] PoV

As I was waking up to the morning sunshine from the window, I notice that I wasn't in the guest room that Emperor showed me. In fact I awoken from his room and his bed?! I was quite confused what happened last night, I then sat up on his bed to hear his shower running.

("Wait?! What the hell happened last night?!") You thought to yourself.

As I was curious thinking, to not even hear the shower has turned off I then saw the door open slowly, and a large smoke of steam come out of the bathroom.

I then blushes bright [I/C] seeing Emperor shirtless and a towel around his waist.

As he came closer everything just started to fade away. . . [Y/N]?

[Y/N]! [Y/N]!!- Kimi shouted.

"Huh?!" I then woke up to see Kimi and Emporor standing by my bedside.

"[Y/N] are you okay?! What happened! You was burning up like a tomato! And kept mumbling someone name.." kimi said a little confused.

I then glance over at Emperor then started to blush [I/C] even more, kimi then saw my reaction and smirked.

"Ohhh~ I see now~" kimi then smirked at Me and Emperor.

"I'll be right back guy's! I'm gonna go see what the other members are up to!" Kimi quickly ran out of the room knowing what she was doing.

Before I can even say anything, Emperor then looked at me and smirked.

"I guess it's just me and you [Y/N]~" he said smirking.

("What did he mean by that?! Was he going to do something?! Ahhh! What if he kiss me?!") I was to busy thinking I didn't realize I was getting flustered at the moment.

"[Y/N].. there something I want to to tell you." Emperor said in a calm voice.

("Is he actually gonna confess to me?!") I thought to myself, But before I was about to answer his question.

"[Y/N] would you like to go to the 4𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪 fireworks show with my team and your's?" Emperor said straight forward.

"Fireworks show?" I then sighed, "Emperor, if I was the leader of my team I would say yes, But its up to Tamari to go or not." I said said without thinking.

"Not really." Emperor said, I was a bit confused til he finished his sentence.

"Basically it's not up to Tamari, anyone is allowed to go, so it's up to herself to go or not, she not the leader outside of school to stop your fun." Emperor said in a clear and understanding tone.

He was right. . . Tamari can not stop us from having fun, it was Sunday.

"Your right emperor! I'll text my teammates of they want to go of not." You said with a little excitement.