14

*The next day*

Jonah's POV

"Okay so does anyone have any ideas on how to get them together?" I ask Christina, Corbyn, and Daniel. 

"I did but my plan obviously failed" Christina says. 

"You never know Chris. Maybe now Jack knows how Zach feels and its causing him to not be able to push down his feelings anymore" I tell her and she nods. "So assuming thats what is happening how to we get Jack to admit his feelings." 

"Make him jealous. Think about it. If Jack thinks Zach is moving on he will get jealous and maybe admit his feelings." Corbyn says. 

"Okay how do we get Zach to move on with out telling him our plan. If he thinks there is the slightest chance Jack likes him back and we get his hopes up for nothing it is going to crush him." I ask. No one says anything for a while as we think.

"Well Jack was already getting jealous of you and Zach cuddling and getting closer. He already thought you guys were dating. Just start acting even more like a couple. Zach will know you guys are just friends but Jack won't. He gets mad. Confronts Zach. Slips up about his feelings and BOOM! Jachary is together." Daniel says. Corbyn and Christina agree. 

"Alright we have a plan. But what about if that doesn't work?" I say.

"We will cross that road if we get there." Corbyn says. We all nod and spend the rest of the day goofing off and watching movies.

Jack's POV

Gabbie and I are watching a movie. Well Gabbie is, I am lost in my thoughts. All I can think about is Zach. Why can't I get him out of my head? I think. He's my best friend that is it. 

He could be more. If you would actually admit you like him.

I don't like him though. He is my best friend. That is it.

You like him just admit it. He is your best friend but that is what you want in a relationship. Not only are they your boyfriend/girlfriend but they are your best friend too. 

But I don't see him as anything more then a best friend. 

You like him stop pushing your feelings away. You are happiest with him. Admit it. 

Maybe. 

Yes. 

I said maybe. 

I said yes. 

Maybe. 

Yes. 

Maybe! 

Yes! 

MAYBE! 

YES!

MAYBE!

YES!

FINE YES!

HA HA

Wait I am arguing with myself about this. 

Yes you are. 

So I actually do like him. 

Yeah you do. You just pushed your feelings away. 

So I like guys. 

And girls.

So I'm Bi. 

Yep. 

What do I do about Gabbie? We have a baby on the way.

That is for you to figure out.

Thanks for that. 

Yep. 

"JACK!" Gabbie yells. I jump. 

"Yes babe?" I say. 

"You weren't answering"

"Sorry baby, I zoned out" 

"Oh okay. The movie is over. Do you wanna go get something to eat?"

"Sure. Sounds good."

"Alright." She gets up and goes to get ready. I have got to talk to someone about Zach.