17

Zach's POV

I sit there for a minute processing what just happened. I pick up my phone and charge that I dropped during the kiss. I head to the bathroom and plug my phone in, before finally getting in the shower.

*afte the shower*

I get out and get dressed. I grab my phone and head to my room. I text Jonah to come up cause I needed to talk to him. He says he will be up in a second.

He comes up and sits on the bed beside me. "What's up bub?" Jonah asks.

"Well when I went to get a shower I was all of a sudden pinned against the wall being kissed. By Jack. After a few minutes he pulled away and said he had to kiss me one last time and he wanted to remember it" I explain.

"Oh wow. I honestly didn't expect him to do that"

"Neither did I. It just makes me miss him more"

"I know bub" He pulls me to his chest. We cuddle and talk for a while. I fall asleep thinking about Jack, per usual.

*the next morning*

Jack's POV

I wake up next to Gabbie. I get up and get ready before heading back over to the Why Don't We house for our interview and we are going to record today too. I get to the house and I see Corbyn and Daniel ready. "Hey where's Z and Jo?" I ask.

"Uhhh I think they are still asleep" Corbyn answers.

"Oh okay. Well someone has to wake them up. We have to leave soon"

"Can you? Daniel and I are going to run and get snacks and stuff for when we record later." Corbyn says and I nod. We say goodbye and I run upstairs to Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach's room. I open the door and I go to walk over to Jonah's bed but he isn't there. I look at Zach's bed and I see Zach and Jonah cuddled up. I roll my eyes and wake Jonah up.

"Hey, you and Zach need to get up we need to leave for the interview soon." I say. He nods and wakes Zach up as I leave. I wait downstairs for them. After a little bit they come down adn we head to the interview.

*After the interview*

We head to the studio and when we get there Daniel goes first. Then Corbyn. Jonah starts to record his part and Corbyn says he has to go pick up Christina. He leaves then Daniel leaves to go hang out with his family. I zone out for a bit before Zach gets my attention. "We need to talk" He says.

"About?"

"Last night! You can NOT just kiss me and then expect me to go on like nothing happened Jack!"

"Sorry!"

"You are with Gabbie you obviously chose her. You can't go back and forth. I refuse to be your second option. I refuse to let you kiss me and string me along just in case Gabbie decides to leave. You are engaged and have a daughter on the way. I am not going to help you ruin that just because you can't decide or because you want a back up. Someone to fall back on if you and Gabbie don't work out!"

"I'm not stringing you along to have you to fall back on and you sure as hell are not a second option. I have a kid on the way Zach. My parents aren't together and I don't want to do that to her. I know how it feels. I know what it is like to go back and forth between houses. I know what it feels like Zach. You don't."

"You're right. I don't. But do you also want her to grow up in a home where her dad likes someone else or where you guys aren't happy?"

"No I don't, but Gabbie and I are happy. So I'm sorry if you thought I was leading you on but I didn't mean to"

"I know. I'm sorry. She deserves a home where her parents are together and love each other, if that is what you can give her."

"Thank you" I say.

"Mhm" Zach says and that is the end of the conversation. Eventually Jonah, Zach, and I finish recording and head home. I go straight to bed. Today has been tiring.