16

Jack's POV

I know I decided to stay with Gabbie but I can't help but get jealous of Zach with Jonah. That should be me he is cuddled up to, but I made my choice. I have to deal with it. I can't be thinking of Zach and I being together when I am engaged with a kid on the way. 

No matter how hard I try Zach is always on my mind. I try everything I can to get his out of my head but it never works. He is in love with me and I think I love him too. Yet I won't leave Gabbie. I am a total idiot. I got myself into this situation and I will get myself out.

*a few months later* 

Zach's POV

I catch him staring at me all the time. He doesn't even like me, at least that is what I try to tell myself. He did chose her over me and never actually told me he had feelings for me. So maybe he doesn't. Who knows? He is so confusing.

Jonah and I have been acting more and more like a couple. It makes Jack really jealous. He won't look at us or even talk to us when we act like that. Its kinda funny, but it also kinda hurts. Maybe if he gets jealous enough he will leave her. Maybe...

I get up from Jonah's arms and he pouts pulling me back down. I laugh and get up again. I go upstairs to plug my phone in and get a shower. I get my clothes and put them in the bathroom. I get a towel and set it in there along with a washcloth. I go back to my room to get my phone to plug it in the bathroom. I start walking back to the bathroom when I am pushed agaist the wall.

Before I can even see who it is I feel lips on mine. I open my eyes and I see his curls falling down into his eyes. I close my eyes again as I start to kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. After a minute he pulls away, leaning his forehead again mine.

"I had to kiss you just one more time. I wanted to be able to remember it this time." Jack says. I nod. Before I can say anything else he walks away.