10

Jack's POV

Gabbie and I get to her apartment and I decided not to tell her about last night. I don't want her to leave. We end up watching a movie and cuddling on the couch. She ends up falling asleep. Cuddling with Zach is better. True but she is my fiancee, he is my best friend. Not to mention, I don't like guys. I fall asleep thinking about last night.

*A few hours later* 

Zach's POV

Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, and I head to the airport to pick Christina up. She is visiting for a while and she also has a few meetings and things to do in LA. She runs up and Corbyn catches her as she jumps into his arms. They kiss and Daniel says, "Alright love birds lets go. Stop making me feel more single then I already am." They pull away and laugh. We head back to the house and get ready to go out to eat. Tate is going with us and Jack and Gabbie are meeting us there. We all get ready and head out. We get to the place and Gabbie and Jack pull up. He gets out and opens the door for her. She gets out and he shuts it, putting an arm around her waist as he kisses the side of her head, making direct eye contact with me. I roll my eyes and head inside. This is going to be a long night. 

We get a table and sit down. We order our drinks and everyone starts talking. I zone out and Christina nudges me. "You okay?" She asks and I nod, forcing a smile. She looks at me not believing it but she knows me enough that she knows I will talk to her about it if I need to. Gabbie stands up. 

"I have an annoncement" She says. Jack looks confused. "I found out a few days ago that I am pregnant" Jack smiles and stands up, kissing her. I look down and get up. 

"Excuse me, i have to go to the bathroom. But uh congrats you two. You will be great parents" I say and I quickly walk to the bathroom. I go in and sit against the wall. I sit with my head in my hands. I hear the door open and someone sits beside me. I look up and see Christina. "Chris this is the mens room."

"Does it look like I care?" She says. 

"No"

"Exactly. Are you okay?"

"No."

"Talk to me." She says. So I did. I told her everything about last night and my crush on Jack. "Listen, you need to tell him. Maybe he is denying his feelings and maybe you telling him would push him to accept and come to terms with his feelings Zach."

"No. I am not telling him. It will make what happened last night worse." I say and she sighs. 

"Fine but you need to come back and I promise I will help you get through the rest of the night." She says and I nod. 

"Thank you Chris." 

"You're welcome. Now come on lets get back." We get up and head back to the table. We sit down and order our food. Before I know it we are on our way home.