Traitor

No...
I can't die like this ...
I will never let this bastard kill me ...
Remember...
It started to tingle in my hand as if a power was filling my body, but I didn't know how to use it.
It feels that simple but I don't know how to use it ...
I heard the hammer hitting the back of the cartridge in the commander's pistol, who was grinning overwhelmingly at me.
The powder in the cartridge started to explode and released a large amount of hot gas, which catapulted the projectile towards my forehead at great speed.
Damn what should i do?
I closed my eyes.
Something crumbled inside me as if someone was hitting a brittle wall from outside and slowly the glistening bright rays of the sun lit up the pitch black room in which you were a little bit.
The crumbling got stronger and stronger so that the wall that blocked my memories gradually broke away and revealed what was behind it.
The air was torn apart by the projectile flying at supersonic speed, which relentlessly cleared the way through the air to end my life.
Y / N: 'Pathetic.'
A sound was heard which could be described as what is generated when metal pieces collide.
The very high sound hurting in the ears was accompanied by an unpleasant sound of the tearing flesh.
The commander stumbled back screaming and wailing as he pressed both hands on his stomach in fear.
The blood flowed relentlessly between his fingers and dripped onto the floor, where it soon gathered into a dark red pool.
He looked down at him in shock and stumbled back a little.
Commander: 'ARGHH !!! K.. KILL! KILL HIM!!!'
The commander fell on his knees and begged for help.
All the soldiers raised their rifles and aimed at me.
I leaned on the floor and slowly got up.
The wounds on my back healed already.
I finally rediscovered one of my skills.
I laughed.
Y / N: 'Now it's going to be fun.'
Interrupted by the electricity that flowed through my hands, I directed the flashes at my opponents, only sparing the commander.
The blue-green lightning struck brutally across the area, hitting all soldiers with the same lethal effect.
Unlike the first time I only used the technique to torture the treacherous scientist, now I used it at full strength so that the soldiers screamed loudly as the room filled with a foul smell of the charred meat.
They ripped their helmets off their heads and scraped the flesh off their faces with all fingers while the rest of the flesh turned into a viscous liquid that came off there bones while smoking and hissing.
Soon there was a mass of gross meat liquid and bones on the floor which slowly flowed out of the clothes of the corpses to completely cover the floor.
The commander vomited on the ground several times when he saw the horrific massacre.
Commander: '...... you ... you monster .... what are you ?. What have you done to them? '
I walked slowly towards him whereupon he quickly noticed the danger in me and quickly tried to pull himself away from me.
Y / N: 'I used bio electricity that was the deadly amount, all of your cells are held together by this force, if you mess them up, this here happens...'
I pointed to the sea of flesh and blood.
Commander: 'Please! Spare me! I don't want to die yet! '
Y / N: 'Pathetic worm ... what do you think will happen if I reverse your blood flow?'
I laughed maliciously as I looked down at him with a cruel grin.
Damn, that grin could have came from Devil himself.
The commander laid on his back and looked at me with an expression of absolute terror.
Y / N: 'Hahaha, should I show you?'
When he saw me leaning over to him, his face went pale from fear.
Commander: 'Stay away you devil !!!'
He looked away and gritted his teeth while holding his arms protectively in front of him.
Y / N: 'Hahahaha, if you want it so much I'll show you of course!'
In my outfit stained with blood from all sides, I could really look like an angel of death or a devil.
The wicked heap of misery in front of me whimpered as I stuck my finger in the deep flesh wound in his stomach.
Y / N: 'Then let's go!'
A short impulse and he burst.
He burst, and blood, torn flesh and bone fragments rained through the area.
I got up while laughing.
Y / N: 'What should I do now?'
I looked back at the massacre.
Wherever I am involved it ends like this.
I walked slowly across the empty corridor.^
I have probably broken through their main unit and now I'm behind their lines.
* Footsteps
What's this.T
he sound of heavy boots came closer from all directions.
again?
That annoys me...
Should I kill them too?
I'll wait for them, first.
A few moments later I was surrounded by other Chaos Insurgency soldiers.
Y / N: 'Do you all want to die too? All right ... '
I raised my hands to repeat the massacre.
A voice came out between the men.
???: 'Wait Y / N!'
Who is this?
How does he know my name?
I took my hands down and looked in the direction the voice came from.
A medium-sized man in his mid-40s emerged between the soldiers.
???: 'Wait!'
I looked at him waiting.
Y / N: 'Speak ... Do you have a wish how you want to die? I will listen to you but I cannot promise to comply. '
I laughed
???: 'I am O5-5.'
My attention went over him while I looked at him with my cool look.
He really wore clothes that are more worn in the foundation.
O5-5: ' Listen to me before you kill us. Please.'
Y / N: 'You are O5? A traitor?'
I laughed again.
Y / N: 'Talk to me, maybe you'll come to the end of your sentence before I tear you to pieces!'
The situation was extremely tense and no one could find words.