Ninjago and Harry Potter - Part 3

Yay, third (and final) part's done! I hope you enjoy <3

———————

Ron's POV

"You're not making any sense, Hermione," I say. "What do you mean they can take us to another realm?"

"It's exactly as I said," she replies. "Don't you want to visit Ninjago?"

"Wait... is that the place you were reading about during potions?" Harry asks.

"Yes, now, unless you're fine with missing out on this adventure, come on!"

Hermione grabs both me and Harry by the arm and drags us over to the pyjama people.

"Ready?" The one in black asks.

The three of us nod.

After some quick introductions, the blue one—Jay—hands us each a cup of tea. All ten of us take a sip of our drink, and the next thing I know, we're in a different setting.

——————Hermione's POV—————

"Welcome to Destiny's Bounty!" Cole says once we arrive in Ninjago.

I look around, but all I see is the sky. The beautiful, bright blue sky. I walk over to the edge of the ship, and gasp as I look over the side.

"We're flying!" I exclaim. "You never said you that you're wizards."

"We're not," Zane says. "We're ninja."

"Then how the bloody hell is a boat like this soaring through the air?" Ron asks.

"That's all thanks to this genius," Jay says, putting an arm around Nya. "She's pretty talented with technology."

Suddenly, there's a beeping coming from below the floor boards.

"What's that?" I ask.

None of the ninja answer, they just run through a door to disappear below deck. Harry, Ron and I follow them into the control, and watch as Nya pushes a few buttons to try and figure out the problem.

"There's an issue at the museum," she finally says. "They want one of you to go take care of it."

Jay sighs. "Why is is always the museum? I mean, normal people rob banks. What's so interesting about a bunch of old relics?"

"The museum contains authentic pieces of history," Zane says. "There are certain individuals who seek these particular artifacts to use them for their own purposes."

"Wow, he sounds even smarter than you, Hermione," Ron whispers in my ear. I elbow him in the ribs.

"I'll go," Lloyd says. "In the meantime, why don't you guys take Hermione, Ron, and Harry down to Steep Wisdom? I'm sure they'd love some tea."

"Will do," Kai says. "Be careful, buddy."

"Don't worry, this shouldn't take long."

———————Harry's POV—————

The ninja take us down to their tea shop, which is really quite homey. Sensei Wu introduces us to Misako, a friend of his. She makes us something to drink, and then we all sit down at a table.

"Is there any magic in Ninjago?" Hermione asks. I roll my eyes—it's typical of her to be on the hunt for new pieces of information.

"Well, I guess," Cole says. "Our elemental powers count as magic, right?"

"Yeah, plus Spinjitzu," Nya adds.

Hermione's eyes light up. "I've read about that!"

"Of course you have," Ron mutters.

"What's Spinjitzu?" I ask. I'm sure Hermione's mentioned the term to me before, but I don't remember what it is exactly.

Kai gets up and demonstrates by turning himself into a glowing red tornado. I gasp and scoot backwards in my chair.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron exclaims. "I wanna do that."

"Well, we can try to teach you, if you want," Jay suggests. "We've got nothing better to do, anyway."

"Oh, would you?" Hermione asks.

"Sure! Look, you start like this..."

Jay proceeds to teach us the steps to do Spinjitzu. After he's done explaining, the three of us get on our feet to try it ourselves.

"Don't be discouraged if you don't get it," Cole says. "It's took us ages to figure it out. Besides, only certain people are able to—whoa!"

Everyone stares at Hermione in shock as she gets it on her first try. She spins for about 20 seconds, surrounded by a vortex of yellow and orange streaks, before stumbling onto the floor.

"Alright?" Ron asks, helping her up.

"Yes, I'm fine—what just happened?"

"You did Spinjitzu, that's what!" Ron says, excited.

"I'm impressed," Sensei Wu says. "You're a fast learner."

"I'm not surprised," I say. "Hermione's the top of every class at Hogwarts."

"Well, if this whole wizard thing doesn't work out, you should consider becoming a ninja," Cole jokes.

"Blimey, is that the time?" Ron says, looking at his watch. "We better get back before Professor Moody gets his knickers in a twist."

"Perfect timing," Nya says, her finger pressed to her ear as if listening to someone through a communicator. "It looks like Lloyd's gotten himself  into some trouble."

"Here you are," Misako says, handing Ron, Hermione, and me another cup of traveller's tea.

"Thank you all so much," Hermione's says. "Maybe we'll meet again someday."

•••the end•••