Epilogue: Chapter 47: Myosotis

| 3rd Person POV |

As if they all forgot about Wen (Y/N), she saw the smug face on Jin Guangyao as he watched the whole scene as if it was a movie. She kicked Jin Guangyao with her remaining strength. She started coughing blood on the ground as she watched Jin Guangyao roll down the stairs in amusement. "Bitch." She hissed. Wei Wuxian played his flute knocking the disciples back. The disciples backed away to the middle along with the Clan Leaders as they tried fighting the black smoke of resentful energy. The Jiang Clan were the only ones who weren't fighting since it never attacked them.

Lan Wangji then came down to grab Wen (Y/N) as she yelped in pain. Lan Wangji jumped up to where Wei Wuxian and pulled out his guqin to start playing the Song of Clarity, but it didn't help. (Y/N) fell to the floor, lacking enough strength to stand up. She held up a paper talisman from her hanfu to Lan Wangji so he could use it on her. As Lan Wangji quickly used it on her. He then vanished his guqin and fought Wei Wuxian with his sword. While they were fighting, Wen (Y/N) lightly hand-combed her hair and patted her hanfu to get rid of some dirt. When she was finished, she called to her blade and it arrived in a few seconds. She slowly stood up, still limping.

Lan Wangji leaped back. "Alright, alright, stop fighting." Wen (Y/N) said. They continued to attack each other. "I said, stop fighting." Wen (Y/N) huffed as Wei Wuxian put down his flute.

"The situation changed." Lan Wangji said.

"What?" Wei Wuxian questioned.

"You must trust me. It's not that simple."

"What do you mean?"

"A-Xian!" Yanli voice called. Wei Wuxian looked down at the battlefield. Yanli ran out into the battlefield yelling "A-Xian" and "A-Cheng" hoping to find her brothers. Yanli luckily dodged the sword attacks around her. Wei Wuxian jumped down the roof to find Yanli. Lan Wangji and Wen (Y/N) followed him down to fight off the disciples.

"Shijie! Shijie, where are you?" Wei Wuxian yelled out.

Sect Leader Yao then shouted, "Wei Wuxian came down! Kill him!" The disciples started attacking Wei Wuxian as Lan Wangji and Wen (Y/N) defended him.

"Wei Wuxian. Your flute." Lan Wangji reminded him. Wei Wuxian nodded and started playing.

The siblings continued to find each other in the battlefield, calling out to each other's names. There was another flute playing. Wei Wuxian heard and put down his flute. Some of the disciples now started turning into puppets.

"Lan Zhan, I don't think this is good... at all." Wen (Y/N) said as she fought some disciples.

"There's another flute manipulating the resentful energy." Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian tried to make his way through the battlefield as people attacked him and blocked his path. Yanli continued to yell for her brothers. "Wei Wuxian, make that disappear!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

Wei Wuxian then spotted Yanli in the middle. A puppet was stumbling towards her, raising his sword. "Go away! Don't touch her!" Wei Wuxian screamed. The puppet then readied to slash her back. "Yanli! Watch out!"

Yanli looked over to Wei Wuxian's voice and saw him. The puppet slashed her back and she fell forward. Jiang Cheng ran towards her and before the puppet could attack her again, a black smoke of resentful energy pushed him away. Jiang Cheng lifted Yanli's body. "Yanli." He called for her.

Wei Wuxian ran to her as Lan Wangji stopped next to him and grabbed his shoulder. "Wei Ying. Stop your puppets." Wei Wuxian didn't say anything. "Stop them!" Wei Wuxian shook off Lan Wangji's hand and continue to run toward Yanli. Lan Wangji then went back to fighting. Wei Wuxian crawled over to her trying to reach for her. Jiang Cheng pushed him back.