Epilogue: Leave Earth Alone

This part of my story ends here, but it doesn't for us...

Any of us really. All of our stories are waiting to be written, to be told. As a wise mech once said, 'We are a young race'. And I agree, we are young. We're learning to grow, we're advancing, we're evolving faster and faster with each passing year. 

There are things out there that we don't understand, none of us really. And some of it we never will. Some of us will never know the heroes that helped shape our future. But I was fortunate in my life to meet one, a remarkable one who braved the unknown, and protected us all. He is everything we are not, and everything we wished to be. Everything I aspire after.

I am Gabby Yeager, or really Prime, fused to the AllSpark and guardian of planet earth in Optimus' absence. I may be human, but I am not afraid to defend my home from whatever may come. And I too, have a message for the Creators, for the Decepticons, for anyone who wants to harm my race, my family, my home...

I am not afraid of you anymore. I am unafraid of the unknown, and I now know my purpose in life; why I survived. I am here, I am friends with the monsters we once feared and I am ready to protect everyone at the cost of my own life. 

So is Uncle Cade... 

So is Shane...

So is Tessa...

So is Joshua Joyce...

So is Darcy...

So are the Autobots...

So this message I conclude; 

Leave Earth Alone.

~ Gabby Yeager Prime, signing out.

---

The Autobots were welcomed back upon earth not long afterwards, and began to search for their still-missing comrades and friends. 

Shane and Tessa continued to date, falling deeper in love.

Cade Yeager and Joshua Joyce became partners and continue to design and event for KSI, under the Autobot's guidance of course.

Darcy continued to work as an archaeologist, though makes regular visits home.

As for Gabby, she discovered her birth father was closer than she thought, and although Josh isn't... ideal material, she accepted him and worked alongside of him and her uncle. She later became the Autobot's embassador, and currently works with them to hunt down the new Decepticons alongside of Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Drift and Hound.

Optimus Prime has not been heard from since he left.  

But there isn't a night that goes by that Gabby doesn't look up at the sky, at the stars above and thinks about him. 

She says she's Counting Stars whenever I ask. What an odd term...

~~~

The End...

For now?