Chapter 9: Operation KSI!

You know what sucks?

When your uncle gets to go and play 'Secret Agent-Man' and you have to stay behind.

You know what else sucks?

Having to listen to your uncle and crush (whom you will never-ever have) argue. In Bumblebee. When they are at a security crossing or whatever it's called!

It actually started off pretty innocently. "You know at a time like this, the best idea is to keep cool, gotta look cool, so lose the glasses." Uncle Cade was saying.

I was listening in through a microchip on the device he was holding. My compass would allow me to hear what was going on through my IPod, and hopefully to the Autobots when needed. And that's when he started.

"About a month ago, middle of the night I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you?"

Uh oh.

"What? No way!" Shane whispered.

"Don't lie to me." Uncle Cade warned. I groaned. Oh... great. "See that guy with the gun?" OH GREAT!

"There's so many guys with guns!"

"Let's get out of the car and tell them we're about to break in and it was your idea. I don't care. I'm old enough."

Uncle Cade, the moment you get back I am officially killing you!

"You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time!" Shane exclaimed.

Oh... tell me about it.

"You wanna come clean, you don't want me to make a mess?" He asked, then I heard him say, "sir can I talk to you for a second?"

UNCLE CADE!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US ALL KILLED?!!!

"It was me! It was me! It was me and Nici!" Shane exclaimed.

crap... I told him not to tell!!!

"Sorry... it was just Gabby and me...."

Yeah, little story. I caught Tess and Shane and she made me SWEAR not to tell. I tried to keep my cool but he gave me this grin and I just... woo! He looks good with only a sheet around his waist! Either that or I was hallucinating. Side-affect from PTSD meds I was on at the time.

"I'm literally going to kill you." Uncle Cade finished.

The moment they got in and he put on those glasses... "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND UNCLE CADE?!!" I shrieked into the microphone.

"GaH!" He gasped.

"NEVER! EVER! EVER! EVER! EVER DO THAT! AGAIN!"

"Deep breath Gabby." Optimus chided me gently. I did as he said to. "Better?"

"Better."

I can't work with my uncle! I just can't!

...

A few minutes later, I got confirmation that they'd pulled into Base. "Test-ing, test-ing, one-two-three! Can you hear me Shane?"

"I can hear you." He replied. "Bumblebee and I are pulling into a showing room." I heard him whistle. "That is a badass robot."

"What?!"

"There's this built red robot in the room. Showcase thing I suppose." Uncle Cade answered for me.

"O-kay! So long as we don't stir up any trouble with a captial... all letters." I sighed.

"Kinda looks like you Bee." Shane continued. I heard Bee rev his engine.