LUKA

dksakjksjdj he is beautiful, isn't he?? I have waited a longgg time to publish this chapter, hope you all enjoy!

***

Luka was not very close to Adrien but it was good to have him around for sometime. Spending those 15-20 minutes with Adrien made him realize why Marinette liked him. 

In the past few weeks, Luka had slept lesser than a blink. He was unable to focus on his music and he didn't care about anything else now. He was hallucinating too. Every now and then, he would imagine a dark haired, clumsy girl running towards him. He really hoped that one of his hallucinations would come true.

Luka was bothered not only by Marinette's disappearance, but also by a few things she had noticed about her. She was amazing, brave, beautiful.  And who else is amazing, brave and beautiful? Ladybug. Luka had began noticing these striking similarities between Ladybug and Marinette, same eyes, same hair, and other physical features... Even their voices were not so different from each other's. They both went missing at the same time.

But the last point was unnoticed by many because of Lila. Lila told (probably lied) that she was with Marinette and Ladybug the whole time when she went missing. She said that few of Hawk Moth's supporters had held them captive, she never cared to explain why Hawk Moth would capture both of them, everyone was too busy feeling sorry for her, looking at her fake sobs.

According to Lila, she managed to escape (yeah ladybug couldn't). This is why Luka never believed a word she said. She was a big, compulsive liar and Marinette knew this. If Lila can escape, why couldn't Ladybug? Because of this, Luka also suspected that maybe Ladybug isn't kidnapped or something, she could be attending some other business. This made Luka hope that Marinette and Ladybug are the same person.

After Luka reached Liberty, he silently went in his cabin and placed the kitty section mask on his desk. Then he began staring at his guitar pick collection which was right below his Jagged Stone poster. He had one column for each pick, he began prodding at an empty one. This was where he kept his Jagged Stone pick, but he gave it to Marinette as she liked it a lot.

Luka sat on the corner of his bunk, folded his knees towards himself and hugged them. Tears started prickling down his eyes. He was missing Marinette very much, maybe too much. So much that he was afraid Hawk Moth might akumatize him and he won't be able to resist it. He was willing to do absolutely anything to find Marinette. He had seen Cat Noir on  the roofs of buildings at night, he wondered if there was a way he could help him. Cat Noir must be very disturbed as well, Ladybug was his partner.

Luka wiped his tears on his sleeves as he heard footsteps.  Seconds later, his sister, Juleka and her best friend, Rose came in.

"Hi Luka!" Rose chimed.

"Hello Rose, how are you?" Luka asked, trying to smile.

"I am good."

"We just wanted to check that... you okay?" Juleka said, "We haven't seen you much since a few days. You are always in here."

"We are all very upset about Marinette too. You can share your feelings with us." Rose beamed at Luka.

Luka felt happy for having such caring people around him. He got reminded that Adrien told him about his father being very less supportive right now, he felt sorry for Adrien.

"I am fine, really. Thank you Juleka and Rose."

"If you need anything just tell us, okay?" Juleka said. Man, he loved his sister.

"Sure."

***

Ah, another chapter done. What did you think of it? Please tell me by voting and commenting on the chapters!

Until next time Miraculours, Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜