LUKA

...and he's showing a V sign... (🖤-🖤*)

***

Luka was not in a good mood when Cat Noir came to lend him the miraculous.

"Everything alright, Viperion? You look annoyed." Cat Noir asked.

"Everything is not fine, and its not just about Marinette's disappearance. Its somebody else..." Viperion said, as they climbed off his window.

"Is it Hawk Moth?"

"No, its Marinette's friends and Lila!"

"What?! What did they do?" Cat Noir was shocked.

"I just don't get it. Lila is a big liar and how come nobody except me and Mari knows this? Even Adrien believes her. Alya was suppose to be Marinette's best friend, but she doesn't believe her. I mean, Lila escaped but Ladybug couldn't? Yeah right! That girl couldn't make it more obvious that she is lying, even if she had a board in her hands which read 'I AM LYING' and she had been screeching the same at the top of her voice!" Viperion finished. He was short of breath now.

After a long silence, Cat Noir said, "Um, you know I can't really do anything about Lila, right?"

Viperion let out a sigh, "Yeah I am sorry. Lets go."

They did some training and patrolling, totally unaware of the trouble which was following them... 

***

So a really small chapter, I am sorry. And yes, there are gonna be more Lila chapters, sorry again. Also, the last line of this chapter didn't seem like it was from Luka's POV, but it was just a matter of one line, so I didn't write 'Third Person POV' or something, hope it works. 

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜