Assignment 7 Episode 5 (Finale)

Everyone was in position and ready to put Sapphire's plan into action. 

"Are you sure this will work?" Steel asked as he stood ready and waiting to take away the mirror.

"Yes. I went over it a few times in my head as clarification." Sapphire answered with confidence. "I'll let you know when you need to remove the mirror."

"How will you know when it moves?" Moonstone called from afar.

"That's what I'm looking at now. It's currently located in the bathroom underneath the sink." Sapphire smiled.

"Wow" Moonstone gasped "I can't wait to hopefully one day be just like you Sapphire!" 

Sapphire gave Moonstone a smile before letting out a gasp.

"It's moving, it's coming for it's energy! Now, Steel!" Sapphire yelped as she quickly moved out of the way for Steel to grab the mirror, in which he did so.

"There!" Steel shouted as he put his hands exactly where the mirror was. Sapphire's eye begun to glow as she proceeded with making the illusion.

"Hurry! I think it's close by!" Moonstone called as she got ready to summon her orb.

"I'm doing this as quickly as I can!" Sapphire shook her head. Unexpectedly, the illusion mirror appeared on the wall, in perfect placement of the real one; Steel quickly removed his hands. 

"Moonstone, get ready! It's here!" Sapphire called to her.

"Okay! Step aside you two!" She shouted as leaped into the room "Where is it?"

"NOW!" Sapphire cried from afar "It's on the mirror! Right now!"

Moonstone stood in complete concentration, a bright flash of light lasted a few seconds before revealing to Sapphire and Steel that Moonstone successfully summoned one of her orbs. 

"YES!" Moonstone cheered as she threw the orb at the mirror, successfully; she left it a few seconds before picking up the orb delicately.

"I did it!" Moonstone triumphantly shouted.

"She did it." Steel said with slight astonishment.

"I told both you and her that she could do it." Sapphire proudly smiled as she walked over to Moonstone. "We need to get rid of this safely now." 

"Can I choose where it goes?" Moonstone excitedly asked as her and Sapphire started walking to the stairs with Steel slowly following behind.

"Of course you can, it's your orb after all." Sapphire smirked.

"I'm thinking off maybe putting it in Mount Etna." Moonstone smiled "Do you think that's okay?" 

"Well yes, but just make sure to be careful." Sapphire added.

"When am I not?" Moonstone joked.

"Now all we have to do is put things as they should be again." Steel mentioned.

"It will be when we leave." Sapphire replied

"Yeah! Let's go, I think I need a well-deserved nap!" Moonstone giggled as she skipped down the hallway and faded away.

"Well that certainly wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, and that's thanks to Moonstone, really." Sapphire said as she turned around to look at Steel.

"Yes." Steel retorted 

"Don't worry Steel, I'm sure you will have many opportunities to shine." Sapphire teased as she also faded away. Steel stood for a second and gave a small smile to himself, before also fading away.