Delicious Desire ☽ 2

KAI

---

Mom and Trace got home a few days ago, the meeting went well and we got another alliance with another pack internationally. The community is growing with every new pack that joins, and so is our power.

I was currently sitting on the couch with my friends surrounding me. There was Andrea Brown, Quin's daughter, and my ex-girlfriend. She was also born a Beta with olive skin and blue eyes that stood out from her dark complexion, we both decided to stay friends. My best friends Liam and Immil Cooper, we've been friends since birth. Literally. We were inseparable, but life happened. And we slowly drifted apart. They both had soft chocolate brown eyes with brown hair, with pale white skin.

"So you guys are leaving tomorrow?" Andrea asked as she popped a green grape into her mouth.

I relaxed back into the couch and nodded, "Yes, but I think this will be good for us. To live and go to school with different species, I think it will make me less ignorant." I said shrugging my shoulders.

All three of them nodded silently, my father talked to me and Trace about the Academy and Trace was excited, for the most part. But he also warned us about how others may treat us, and instantly dislike us.

That doesn't really bother me that much. I don't really care for others' opinions, if they are negative, then even less.

"That will be good for you guys, you are going to take over the pack someday, so getting familiar with other species will only do you guys good," Liam said, shifting his legs to a criss-cross position on the couch.

I nodded, he's right. This can only do us good.

-------

"Kai! Get your fatass out of bed, or else we'll be late!" Trace said, banging on my bedroom door. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach.

I looked over at the digital clock on my wood stained nightstand. My eyes widened as I jumped up and straight out of bed.

"Shit! I really am going to be late!" I cursed as I ran to my bathroom, slapping on the light I opened the shower faucet and jumped into the instantly warm water, the temperature was scolding. But I didn't have time to wait for it to cool down.

I washed my body and jumped out, with a towel wrapped around my waist. I took my extra toothbrush and paste and stuck it into my mouth. I tried to comb my wet hair and brush my teeth simultaneously, which I was failing at. Miserably.

I finished in the bathroom and sauntered into my bedroom. My bed was already made, I didn't even bat an eye at that. That's our house staff, stealthy bastards.

We had to wear a uniform, so taking a pair of Balenciaga underwear I stepped into that as I buttoned up the white dress shirt and fitted pants. I decided not to bother with a tie and took a pair of socks as I raised downstairs.

My parents were seated at the breakfast bar as they quietly sipped their coffee and Trace sat on the couch, already dressed and ready to go.

A cup of steaming coffee was calling my name just standing there on the counter. I put on a pair of socks and slipped my feet into the dress shoes.

"Good morning, everyone," I said as I walked towards the counter to grab my cup of Joe.

My mother turned towards me and smiled, "Good morning baby, how'd you sleep."

"Like a corpse." Trace chirped in from the living room.

She only smiled and chuckled, ruffling my wet hair.

"You boys better go before you're late. And we don't want that, do we?" She said with a threatening raised brow.

All three of us instantly went dead still, even my father didn't move. Let's just say don't cross mama wolf.