Delicious Desire ☽ 4

ELIAN

----

I looked over at Farren, and she looked completely starstruck by the man standing on stage. And before anyone could say anything Mr. Shall clapped his hands together and cleared this throat.

"Okay, thank you Kai that's enough. Let's welcome him to our school."

As I looked over to the other students some clapped, some didn't, and even scoffed. I frowned, isn't the Silverbane Pack supposed to be the strongest of them all? How strange.

"Let's fight. Right now." I yelled at the people standing on the stage. But at him in particular.

Everyone in the hall turned towards me, some looked surprised others looked pleased. His eyes snapped to me and he looked confused but then his frown turned into a smile.

"Oh yeah? Sure I'm down." The blue-eyed devil said, with a smirk on his face.

I matched his smirk, I feel... drawn to him for some reason.

"Are you sure? I won't hold back. Even if you're new." I said walking towards the stage. The hall went silent, as they listened closely to our conversation.

He chuckled a deep sound that echoed against the walls. The sound was powerful, almost too powerful.

The faculty only shook their heads in disagreement. As they whispered amongst themselves, they couldn't do anything to stop us though. A perk of being the future head of a supernatural family.

"Oh, I'm more than sure."He said, walking towards me, he crouched down so we could be eye level. His smirk grew and his eyes became a deep orange and I backed up as he jumped down and walked towards me again, neither of us breaking eye contact.

Standing a few centimeters away from each other, neither of us want to look away from the other. I could hear his heartbeat and feel the heat radiate from his body as the school uniform shirt strained against his toned torso.

I broke eye-contact first as my eyes trailed down his body, he was very toned and I could see the curvature of his muscles even through his clothes. His heartbeat still rang in my head and my eyes itched as they turned blood-red, the slow-steady beat fueled my hunger.

"Okay, okay boys let's settle down for now okay? No fighting until it's authorized."

The dark-haired man scoffed and he smiled at me, "My name is Kai Matthews, nice to meet you."

He walked forward and held out his hand, I grasped it with my own and his heat seeped into my own permanently cold flesh. He didn't even flinch at the sudden temperature change, strange.

"My name is Elian Castel, likewise." He smiled and shook back.

He slipped his hand out and placed it in his pocket, he walked towards his seat, and lazily sat down, like he doesn't have a care in the world.

Farren hasn't stopped staring at him, I waved my hand in front of her face. "Go take your seat too," I told as she reluctantly turned around and walked away.

I went and sat beside him, his arm was resting on the back of my chair with his thighs spread with one foot resting on the other thigh. His whole aura felt dangerous and powerful, it matched mine perfectly.

I sighed and got into a more comfortable position myself and listened to the unnecessarily long opening and the introductions of new instructors and new students.

--------

By the time we were done two hours had passed, as the faculty talked about the rules and regulations and why they insisted in the first place.

All of us were grouped into groups of people that were almost as strong as you are or the total opposite and was almost ten times weaker than you were, the system was like this to make sure that everyone was distributed evenly and that there wasn't too much power in one particular group.

The 'group' we are assigned to will be the class that you'll be graded in and the group you take all the classes with, most of the time two or more groups will attend one class or lecture.

All of us get a color-coded pin to wear with our uniforms, to indicate our 'status' or 'power' level, and from what I could tell me and Kai over here will get a red pin indicating were the strongest of them all. A real ego booster if I do say so myself.

I placed my pin on the edge of my tie and I instantly feel like myself, I can feel the power surging through my body. From the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

"Okay everyone, when the bell rings its lunch-time!" Mr. Shall hollered as everyone nodded and went to their friend groups, I stood up and looked at the werewolf sitting on his own as he stared at his phone, texting someone from the movements from his thumbs. And the slight smile on his face.

I walked towards my best friend, Zero. He's been by my side since birth, Always the life of the party and he loved the attention. With his buzz cut and the ridiculous amount of piercings that stood out from his dark complexion, the silver jewelry made his gray eyes pop since he was a half-breed.

People were standing around him as he talked about his break, all of them broke into a fit of laughter. I smiled and sat beside him. The laughter instantly died down and everyone went their separate ways.

"They always scatter away like scared insects when you're around," Zero said, with a chuckle added in the end.

I pushed him as his body bobbed and he laughed harder, his tongue piercing sticking out like a sore thumb.

"So, what's the new Alpha like. He looks like every other average guy, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that, that's it all supposed to be. His aura really gives away just how powerful he actually is."

I nodded, "You're right. Like he's only letting a little bit of his power out. I would love to spar with him, see how strong he actually is."

Oh, this is exciting, Kai Matthews you smell like trouble but oh so sweet too...