Delicious Desire ☽ 18

Elian

---

Zero and I were at lunch when Kai came waltzing towards our table, and like usual he attracted attention. Well, who can't do a double-take when you see such a man in your presence, I barely knew anything about him but I know for a fact that I'm attracted to him.

"Hey guys," Kai said casually sitting beside Zero, across from me.

Zero beamed at him as he ate his 'fake' fries, they tasted like absolute shit but still, it's the only variation of human food we could eat.

"Hey Kai, what's up?" I asked as I looked at his fidgeting form.

I knew he wanted to tell me something when he begins playing with the seams of his pants. A clear giveaway that he's nervous.

Cute honestly.

"Can I talk to you for a second? It's kind of important..." Kai said pointing with his thumb towards the Hall doors.

I nodded and we both stood up, thankfully Leo, my sister, and Kai's brother came and sit down beside Zero. They all fell into their own conversation, not even noticing our absence.

Kai nodded at me as we walked towards my dorm room. Walking side by side with him just felt... right and I know it's the mate pull or whatever.

"Elian, we need to mate before Friday," Kai said in the comfortable silence and it caught me off guard for a moment.

I stopped a little behind him, and he turned around as soon as he didn't feel me with him.

"I know, but what's bothering you, Kai. I don't mind waiting till you're ready, I may be an asshole but not a monster... Well."

We both chuckled at the unintentional pun but it died down as Kai walked towards me.

"Let's go talk in your apartment, then I'll tel- no show you what's been bothering me."

I sighed but nodded nonetheless and we both walked into the vampire's dorms. Being this close to him is really testing my willpower right now. And I was fucking thirsty too.

We got a few looks here and there, as we waited for the elevator doors to open. Kai was fidgeting, rolling his weight on the balls of his feet. With his hands in the Khaki pants that we had to wear.

Fucking uniform.

The door dinged and we both went inside, Kai walked in and stood against the back but my jaw was on the floor for who I saw.

Jyla Heuvel, the daughter of another very powerful vampire clan. I was supposed to marry her one day but our mothers didn't like each other one bit.

I cleared my throat and walked towards Kai and I instantly forgot about the female vampire staring at me with a similar expression I had.

Kai stood against the glass wall with his hip against it and his arms folded over his chest, his Auburn hair was covering his blue eyes.

Well, they were glowing now that I was looking at them, he smirked at me and something snapped. My self-control maybe?

But the next thing I knew I was pinning him against the elevator wall with my first love standing in front of us. All of her members looked surprised and shocked as I crashed our lips together.

His skin was so warm and smooth, I rubbed down his face towards his neck. His pulse was thick under my cold grasp.

I softly moaned as we kissed, his warm tongue entered my mouth. We were fully making out right now and fucking hell was it hot.